Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

17 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

when i google any part of that quoted text, only lanaboards comes up in the results. where did you find this (link)? :crossed:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

3 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Try bing :flop:

gurl I'm thirsty i'll believe anything at this point :toofunny: i didn't even see the soap opera part i- :teehee:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

The Lust for Life preorder was on Wednesday 12th of July and the album came 9 days later on  21st.. maybe she'll do the same again and preorder is this Wednesday :fabcat:

On 8/17/2020 at 8:49 PM, prettywhenimhigh said:

don't wanna think about how depressed I will be after cocc release because who knows when we will have another album :crai:

we still have behind the iron gates to look forward to

6 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

we still have behind the iron gates to look forward to

yeah but that's another poetry book, not an album...

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

7 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

yeah but that's another poetry book, not an album...

I know. There's nothing else to suggest aside from maybe not relying on what one person is doing to keep you going in life. The way things are being described as if any wait was genuinely traumatising is ridiculous really. I literally do nothing and pretty much have nothing in my life and yet I'm still not being that dramatic about it. Some of you need therapy, not one new album.

i'm honestly really excited for iron gates, patent leather do over was so beautiful, it's my favorite poem by lana so far, and the instrumentation was gorgeous, i am going to remain positive that lana will pull through reasonably, if it gets delayed i honestly won't be too upset, as long as it's not too long of a delay. i don't think she forgot about the release date or the album in general.

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

1 minute ago, Chemtrail said:

I know. There's nothing else to suggest aside from maybe not relying on what one person is doing to keep you going in life. The way things are being described as if any wait was genuinely traumatising is ridiculous really. I literally do nothing and pretty much have nothing in my life and yet I'm still not being that dramatic about it. Some of you need therapy, not one new album.

damn it's not that deep, I said what I said joking

it's not that I'm not living my life without her music and that I don't listen to a ton of other artists lmfao

some of y'all take us too seriously smh

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

damn it's not that deep, I said what I said joking

it's not that I'm not living my life without her music and that I don't listen to a ton of other artists lmfao

some of y'all take us too seriously smh

At a certain point I just think jesus christ stop whining, that's all lol

19 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

I wish to make it to Page 666.

At this rate, you're damn sure we will do just that. :candy:

She always likes to tease or announce things when I’m at work and can’t check my phone regularly so if she says anything today I imagine it’ll be between the hours of 3:30-10:30 eastern time. 

I don’t think she will though. Maybe post a pic of her pussy cat groomer. 

2 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

She always likes to tease or announce things when I’m at work and can’t check my phone regularly so if she says anything today I imagine it’ll be between the hours of 3:30-10:30 eastern time. 

I don’t think she will though. Maybe post a pic of her pussy cat groomer. 

at first all i saw was this and i was SO confused :toofunny: 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e