Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Okay I just checked the source code on her store and it says the same for her Apparel section "Update your wardrobe with Lana Del Rey T-Shirts and more clothing accompanying 2019's Norman Fucking Rockwell and her upcoming 2020 album Chemtrails Over The Country Club."

1 minute ago, spencertmartin said:

Okay I just checked the source code on her store and it says the same for her Apparel section "Update your wardrobe with Lana Del Rey T-Shirts and more clothing accompanying 2019's Norman Fucking Rockwell and her upcoming 2020 album Chemtrails Over The Country Club."

This was the piece of source code that we’ve known for a while

Just now, cinnamongirI said:
1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

This was the piece of source code that we’ve known for a while

Dang, but this is news to me, I've never seen it anywhere not even here

I personally think she's doing it this way because a "surprise" drop is a good excuse to not have to do anything beforehand.

She will either drop it on streaming on Sept 4/5, or piss everyone off by not dropping it on Sept 4/5 and blame rona restrictions.

If she doesn't drop it on Sept 4/5 then she'd better turn her IG comments off, because oh my God

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

the preorder in the source code is new! time to get excited

edit: oH its on lanadelreystore.com, i thought it was on the universal music store :rip: cuz lanadelreystore is operated by livenation so idk how much they actually know

image.png

4 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

the preorder in the source code is new! time to get excited

Tysm! It makes so much sense because how could this go unnoticed if it really had been there since June

Watch Lana drop the pre order one week before  the album is coming. Then we hopefully get an  album trailer a few days after that.  Maybe TJF as a single with the homemade mv made by Charlie as well. But I'm not sure if Lana even will  release a single this time around 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, vodkaa said:

so should we be celebrating or, no? D3Y18ty.gif

If that means we'll get a pre order which could  drop anytime...YEEEES!!!  Let's manifest that the  album  is still coming early September and let us celebrate putaaas!! Sending positive energy to the universe

:understand::rock::dorothy4:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Haven't listen to the TJF snippet in a while ...Today I've listened to it again  and I need the full song  right now aah!!! I like the snippet even more now 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Girl this whole source code thing is confusing me rn  :uncomfortable:

So, correct me if i'm wrong, cocc appears two times in the source code, one we knew about for a long time, which didn't mention a preorder (edit: I guess that one did mention a preorder too)  AND the one we now know, that does mention a preorder

And also cocc is mentioned in the site description, not mentioning a preorder

Are these the things people found about cocc on the site, or was there more?

patrick being a little slutty and fun

3 minutes ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

preorder is not coming. y'all setting yourselves up AGAIN

'Cause we're just her stans
It's just what we do
Our head in our hands
As she colors our balls blue

Lanarat.png