Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I honestly don't think they think about things that much. Like "album isn't finished" could mean release=finished or fully mastered=finished. Who knows. This is why she should have like. An actual team to schedule shit. She may have been much more successful if she had an actual team to post semi regularly and talk shit through. Once her fanbase gets tired of chewing the slivers she gives us and trying to read the future from that, she's finished. 

locals only

2 minutes ago, WilshireBoulevard said:

I honestly don't think they think about things that much. Like "album isn't finished" could mean release=finished or fully mastered=finished. Who knows. This is why she should have like. An actual team to schedule shit. She may have been much more successful if she had an actual team to post semi regularly and talk shit through. Once her fanbase gets tired of chewing the slivers she gives us and trying to read the future from that, she's finished. 

her fans are rabid enough already why would she want more

36 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

I messaged Ed an hour ago and told him to not say anything if we are getting cocc on the 4th/5th and he hasn’t replied so 4th/5th release date confirmed ladies :hooker:

i knew it!!! we won!!!! :hottie::mariah::oprah:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

40 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

I messaged Ed an hour ago and told him to not say anything if we are getting cocc on the 4th/5th and he hasn’t replied so 4th/5th release date confirmed ladies :hooker:

tenor.gif

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

.... the disappointment. I am done. Year was so shitty and COCC was about to save me

God bless and fuck off to this world.....

There is nothing left for me anymore ...:(

lana’s music has also been a life-saver for me. but pls don’t do something silly and throw your life away love. there’s so much to look forward to. 

miss born to lose

22 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

.... the disappointment. I am done. Year was so shitty and COCC was about to save me

God bless and fuck off to this world.....

There is nothing left for me anymore ...:(

Don’t do something you’ll regret and there’s no need to be sad, COCC is coming out this year and a new single coming soon (hopefully TJF). We’re all here for you 

Pls no one harm themselves over the delay of an album. Seriously. Pls. Life is worth more than an album 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

@Mer Boy @cinammon girl @xxmissdaytonaxx

Thank u all..  this forum was a major lifesaver for me last year . I enjoyed contemplating about NFR tracklist and seeing all the meltdowns etc.

I happen to be a doctor and these covid times are so difficult for my profession. Many of my friends turned out positive and the workload is immense. Added to that, where I am from being LGBTQ+ Is not accepted...family blackmails that they'll suicide if I date a guy etc. So I guess everything is bleak.. idk what to do.  ! 

Anyway thx all for ur love !

19 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Pls no one harm themselves over the delay of an album. Seriously. Pls. Life is worth more than an album 

And we are talking weeks here, it’s not going to be delayed by that much.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

9 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

And we are talking weeks here, it’s not going to be delayed by that much.  

If even that. All we know rn is three different ppl in Lana’s team contradicting each other 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

10 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Thank u all..  this forum was a major lifesaver for me last year . I enjoyed contemplating about NFR tracklist and seeing all the meltdowns etc.

I happen to be a doctor and these covid times are so difficult for my profession. Many of my friends turned out positive and the workload is immense. Added to that, where I am from being LGBTQ+ Is not accepted...family blackmails that they'll suicide if I date a guy etc. So I guess everything is bleak.. idk what to do.  ! 

it’s been a very difficult year so far. i completely understand your pain. but your life is so valuable. when my mental health gets bad, i always think about if i do something i’ll regret, i’ll never get to hear another lana album or song again. i know it’s hard to remain positive in times such as these but think of all the things you would miss, including lana’s old and new music!! 

miss born to lose

Not me expecting that my first era as a stan would follow a seamless pattern of lead single/album cover/tracklist/and PR stuff (regardless of the time between each other) and all I get is a suspicious date and a snippet that now is gone :deadbanana:

4 minutes ago, Liquorice said:

Not me expecting that my first era as a stan would follow a seamless pattern of lead single/album cover/tracklist/and PR stuff (regardless of the time between each other) and all I get is a suspicious date and a snippet that now is gone :deadbanana:

the snippet isn’t gone from her FB, everyone always thinks her IG is the only way to hear from her but it’s not lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

20 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Please stay strong, you have all of us to support you. Plus I've seen too many people die from suicide and I'm not going to let someone else die from suicide. Hang in there we will get some news soon x

2 hours ago, VioletBunny said:

okay didn't they both say they don't read Lana's instagram typewriter posts maybe they truly are awful managers and didn't even realise she announced the date and ed is still trying to keep it a surprise.... i thinks im onto something here

side note, can i mute the sounds on this site omg theyre scaring me

Yes you can mute the Notification sound here http://lanaboards.com/notifications/options/

26 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

the snippet isn’t gone from her FB, everyone always thinks her IG is the only way to hear from her but it’s not lol

Yeah I just found that lurking here lmao... probably she just hide it