Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

39 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Not me thinking Peridot was Periodt :derpna:

But in all seriousness, I love this tracklist

I might have done this on purpose, since she even said it in her ig live after the question for the culture mess... it seemed a nice play on words :blush3:

Thank you :kiss2:

Lanarat.png

1 minute ago, iiPanda said:

no venice bitch hate on this forum :willcut:

im not hating on venice. In fact it’s one of my fav songs. If there ends up to be a song like venice it shouldn’t be longer than 10 minutes. 

1 minute ago, violets said:

flashforward to september 20th, lana has said nothing, the thread has an average of 5 visitors a day, 1 post every 10 hours. 

nah we will be talking about the vinyl colors still :nails: 

21 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

What if COCC features a 30-min version of Venice Bitch :legend:

OMG YESSSSSSSSSS

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

Venice Bitch is a good song, but it IS overrated and that's on period :nails: She's a cute gorl to relax to, nothing more :oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm still clinging to the description of her official shop when you search it on google... if COCC is still due on the 4th/5th of September, a preorder should come tomorrow at the least, since it would make no sense a preorder period shorter than one week...

So if the preorder isn't put up tomorrow, I think it's been delayed and they forgot to change the description of her shop... orrr they changed their mind and opted for a full surprise release :mj2:

Lanarat.png

3 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

I'm still clinging to the description of her official shop when you search it on google... if COCC is still due on the 4th/5th of September, a preorder should come tomorrow at the least, since it would make no sense a preorder period shorter than one week...

So if the preorder isn't put up tomorrow, I think it's been delayed and they forgot to change the description of her shop... orrr they changed their mind and opted for a full surprise release :mj2:

That actually makes sense omg :party:

6 minutes ago, violets said:

can she do pre order the day before 

yeah taylor did

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

9 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

didnt lust for life preorder drop like a week before album?