Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

9 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

I listened to it only once 'cause she caught me by surprise when she posted it... I was expecting another poetry lecture and then the song started, I was petrified  :mj3:

I'm gonna listen to the full song if she drops it as a single before the album tho :mj:

honestly i JUMPED when her voice started, as soon as i heard her vocals i was like no ma'am! and turned it off straight away, she will not be playing this NFR snippet game with me again!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

If this happens i'm gonna use all my brain willpower to stay away from listening until the full album drops, I did it with FIILY/TG and I KNOW I can do it again :fabcat: 

zkG1zDE.jpg?1

YOU CAN ! it will only be 1 week before the album (if it drops) - it will be hard but worth it in the end :hooker:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

If this happens i'm gonna use all my brain willpower to stay away from listening until the full album drops, I did it with FIILY/TG and I KNOW I can do it again :fabcat: 

zkG1zDE.jpg?1

If I was 100% sure It would come by the end of the next week maybe I could make it, too... But she has to be very clear about the release date, otherwise I'll replay the shit outta that mf song :mj2:

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

honestly i JUMPED when her voice started, as soon as i heard her vocals i was like no ma'am! and turned it off straight away, she will not be playing this NFR snippet game with me again!

Luckily enough I forgot it after two minutes :mj:

Lanarat.png

3 hours ago, Electric Body said:

They will be, because this time she gave us the date herself. Both in a video and in the text. If it's postponed and she really decides not to talk about it at all after specifically announcing the date, then the backlash will be huge (and justified).

That’s what I thought - I he closest she got to acknowledging March 31st was in liking and article that wrote it

578c68b668f2f515fc750b6860a1213b--torch- Ever since my baby went away... its been the blackest day..... its been the blackest day

I missed page 666 but I get to be on page 700, that's pretty cool I guess...

I just posted something to see how my profile picture looks now that they're bigger lol

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

In two hours we are going to get an announcement. There will be two records, chemtrails and whf. 
chemtrails is part 1 and it’s going to feature the witchy sounds that should have made L4L the masterpiece that is not. There will be one collab with Zella day. Visuals from Chuck. 
WHF will be released a month later and will be part 2. the sound will be a mix of Violet/NFR/Hawaiian vibe. Visuals from Charlie. 

6 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

so Vogue Italia started releasing some of the 100 covers of their September issue https://www.vogue.it/en/article/vogue-italia-september-issue-100-covers

And honestly I'll eat a hat if Lana is not on one of these covers & hers is gonna be revealed tomorrow and thats what Sheridan hinted at

I was hoping that too, but they posted them yesterday and unfortunately Lana's not on one of them :noparty:

https://twitter.com/supermodeldaiIy/status/1298991948179505152?s=20

Lanarat.png

1 minute ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

In two hours we are going to get an announcement. There will be two records, chemtrails and whf. 
chemtrails is part 1 and it’s going to feature the witchy sounds that should have made L4L the masterpiece that is not. There will be one collab with Zella day. Visuals from Chuck. 
WHF will be released a month later and will be part 2. the sound will be a mix of Violet/NFR/Hawaiian vibe. Visuals from Charlie. 

but jokes aside, theres like plenty of "leakers" on twitter who claim those r two albums n that chemtrails sounds like mix of lfl and nfr and White hot forever sounds like btd

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

White hot forever sounds like btd

That's how you know those info are fake... 'cause she'll never go back to that sound :mj2:

Lanarat.png

1 minute ago, Fart Deco said:

That's how you know those info are fake... 'cause she'll never go back to that sound :mj2:

lol but lana did say that first songs she recorded for nfr were like supper hip hop pop so

It’s page 701, so that means there’re three numbers 7 0 1 —> if we put them like —> [7] + 0 + [1] we have = 8 which leads us to —> 08 or in other terms —> August —> 8 also reminds of two round balls, so —> COCC (the balls) is coming in August (08) and it will be juicy too!

Thank me later for doing the maths and go place your pre-order now! :nails:

B01C43A7296444A39131F71DB.jpeg&type=jpeg

21 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

lol but lana did say that first songs she recorded for nfr were like supper hip hop pop so

I wouldn't mind something more "upbeat" and catchier but we know homegurl's not reliable when it comes to describing her own sound :coffee:

Lanarat.png

14 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

but jokes aside, theres like plenty of "leakers" on twitter who claim those r two albums n that chemtrails sounds like mix of lfl and nfr and White hot forever sounds like btd

Please don’t manifest this typa energy - we don’t want a recycling queen - specially if it involves recycling L4L ugh

Just now, gasstationkween said:

What do y’all REALISTICALLY think Sheridan was hinting at for tonight 

tulsa jesus freak w homemade music video - the one with her tits out cuz he made her hairstyle for this