Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

9 minutes ago, violets said:

if they just said "oh yea next saturday we believe" its clear they are just going off lana's post (like everyone else)

but to say friday ... a lil inch resting

My thoughts exactly but also they could have just googled it, saw September the 5th and assumed it was next Friday ?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

One store said they’re getting violet in during October which made me think like .. Lana has an upcoming album release, why would she allocate resources to getting a poetry book printed on vinyl, resulting in delayed physical copies for her actual album. It don’t make no sense.....

ben explaining how we are the worse fan base of all time in the comments when our Saturday evening wrath gets out of hand

TekBUGj.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

ben explaining how we are the worse fan base of all time in the comments when our Saturday evening wrath gets out of hand

TekBUGj.gif

I love how we’ll still be taking it out on Ben even though it was the hairstylist who teased it ?

Seriously, the album won’t be released as digital only at first. When it’s released, it will be released as digital, CD and vinyl. 

There is no way she will only release it in one format at first. If it means waiting to release it in all formats together then Lana will do that. So many of her fans are vinyl collectors by the way. 

I don’t believe these rumors of record stores confirming the release. No record store I know of has it listed. As for the ones who allegedly have it listed for release, I have not seen the proof. As of now this just looks like a fan generated rumor. Fans will get excited and then be sad when it doesn’t come out on Sept 4. This is why I say don’t get your hopes up. Don’t believe anything until it’s confirmed by Lana, TaP Management and Interscope Records. 

If you really want to get information, then this is the phone number for Interscope Records;

(310) 865-1000

They release her albums, they know the date if there is a confirmed date. 

Just now, Lanalouis1 said:

I've been gone for a bit what have I missed or has my delulu ass missed nothing

Album announcement today + preorder tomorrow + album drops next Friday.

Also Lana changed her stage name to Shanice :mj:

Lanarat.png

7 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

One store said they’re getting violet in during October which made me think like .. Lana has an upcoming album release, why would she allocate resources to getting a poetry book printed on vinyl, resulting in delayed physical copies for her actual album. It don’t make no sense.....

That’s why I say those rumors are not credible. 

These rumors get made by fans to get other fans upset. Frankly it’s childish and disrespectful to Lana and those she works with in the studio. 

1 minute ago, Fart Deco said:

Album announcement today + preorder tomorrow + album drops next Friday.

Also Lana changed her stage name to Shanice :mj:

i'm afraid the only thing we'll get today is a magazine cover :rip:

38 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

drinking game

take a shot everytime someone try to warn us that we're getting hyped up over nothing and we proceed to get hyped up over nothing

tenor.gif

We would all die from alcohol poisoning and at this point I’d welcome it 

Lana will post the magazine spread/shoot on her Insta tomorrow and in the caption she'll mention when COCC is coming. She'll tag Sheridan and other team who worked on the shoot. 

That seems the most likeliest scenario.

For some reason I feel like she'll keep the cover and tracklist hush hush until the day it literally drops 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

tbh i am genuinely excited to just get anything related to the album, honestly :monicker:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

16 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

Me explaining to Ben why Lana's hairdresser doesn't deserve gay rights

EYE- sherry sweaty you better be ready for our wrath