Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Pls no Chuck cover :shh2::icant:

Honestly there's a 99.9% chance that Chuck will be doing the album cover and honestly ever since LFL I don't really care about her album covers/shoots, they usually are underwhelming at best so I won't be expecting much because I know I'd be setting myself up for disappointment :yawn:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

That set yesterday is so pretty for a music video, but also for a photoshoot!

The Born to Die, Paradise, Lust for Life, and NFR UO Edition covers were shot on a music video set!

However, while I’m more inclined to thinking Chuck shot the cover at the end of July at their home on the same day Lana was wearing the yellow bodysuit with the flannel and then the white button up and sparkly earrings (or another photo session that we don’t even know about!), I also think it’s possible they could’ve shot the album cover at this new video location, as the aesthetic seems quite fitting for the album title and meshes the aesthetics that we have theorized the record will have! 

If that is the case, then I don’t think it would take more than a day to finalize the cover and the album only needs to be uploaded to streaming services 1-2 days before its release, anyways. Then the vinyl sleeves and CD covers could be manufactured in the meantime for a physical release later in the fall. 

However, we are 5 days away from the album and I think it’s quite late for her to be shooting the cover at this music video set, as she usually shoots the covers far in advance. But everything this era has been quite unpredictable so we shall see! 

the set that sheridan posted on his story is so pretty! i really hope it's for the album or an upcoming music video, the aesthetic looks really promising! i'm still optimistic that the album will come out later this week lol :deadbanana:i think today would be a great opportunity for lana to give us some news, considering the fact that it's nfr's one year anniversary, we have all day, it's only 9am in l.a right now. :) 

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

13 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Apparently she was filming something yesterday on this huge mansion with a whole crew etc. A high budget video not filmed by Chuck we won already :mariah:

14 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Lana was filming something yesterday, probably a music video 

Oo yes I saw that!! I'm really excited to see what's in store for this album. for some reason I feel like she will post today but itll probs just be a shout out to nfr birthday

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

The Born to Die, Paradise, Lust for Life, and NFR UO Edition covers were shot on a music video set!

However, while I’m more inclined to thinking Chuck shot the cover at the end of July at their home on the same day Lana was wearing the yellow bodysuit with the flannel and then the white button up and sparkly earrings (or another photo session that we don’t even know about!), I also think it’s possible they could’ve shot the album cover at this new video location, as the aesthetic seems quite fitting for the album title and meshes the aesthetics that we have theorized the record will have! 

If that is the case, then I don’t think it would take more than a day to finalize the cover and the album only needs to be uploaded to streaming services 1-2 days before its release, anyways. Then the vinyl sleeves and CD covers could be manufactured in the meantime for a physical release later in the fall. 

However, we are 5 days away from the album and I think it’s quite late for her to be shooting the cover at this music video set, as she usually shoots the covers far in advance. But everything this era has been quite unpredictable so we shall see! 

what video was the BTD cover shot at? I dont recall her wearing that white collard shirt in any vidoes

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

But the BTD cover isn't from a music video set right?

I think too that the album cover is from the day of the flannel and the yellow bodysuit (or maybe the Malibu photoshoot but I think that was for a magazine) but I hope if it was only chuck taking the photos at least the cover is good...

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Honestly there's a 99.9% chance that Chuck will be doing the album cover and honestly ever since LFL I don't really care about her album covers/shoots, they usually are underwhelming at best so I won't be expecting much because I know I'd be setting myself up for disappointment :yawn:

NFR has one of the best album covers ever. I don't know what you guys expect. For me BTD cover is nothing special for example. LFL is O.K. UV AMAZING but not better than NFR. HM is HM~

Mmeow~

Just now, lanabanana11 said:

what video was the BTD cover shot at? I dont recall her wearing that white collard shirt in any vidoes

It was the homemade Blue Jeans video! It was uploaded on September 9 2011 but she privatized it on her channel. It’s still on other YouTube channels though! :) 

Just now, Venice Peach said:

But the BTD cover isn't from a music video set right?

I think too that the album cover is from the day of the flannel and the yellow bodysuit (or maybe the Malibu photoshoot but I think that was for a magazine) but I hope if it was only chuck taking the photos at least the cover is good...

i really hope "secret gardens & luscious blooms" is a song title, very strong honeymoon vibes.

this era has some of her best song titles yet :crying5:

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

2 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

i really hope "secret gardens & luscious blooms" is a song title, very strong honeymoon vibes.

the era without a track list :dmd:

2 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

I wanna go delulu and say it's the RBFY rework :hooker:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 hour ago, gelliosf said:

God, if I were her I would delay the album just to spite you all. She doesn't owe you anything. She doesn't have to tell anyone a release date. She can drop the album when she wants.

Good grief, what a worthless place this is.

Peace out! I'm gone! You all need to get a fucking hobby and a life.

I agree 100%. The truth is that the majority of her fans (95% probably) are not even on here and are not freaking out over the release date. The majority of her fans have plenty of other artists they listen to as well and will get Lana’s album whenever it comes out. 

While Lana is busy working, the majority of her fans are out there living their own life; going to a job, Spending time with family, helping a neighbor, making art, just living life etc. But there is that small minority of fans who are online all day with nothing better to do other than talk. I’ve been accused of “projecting” when it fact it’s entitled “fans” who are projecting and constantly badgering Lana, her family, her team and her friends on social media. Basically Lana does the work while others sit and complain waiting to freeload. I love Lana, but just because one is a fan does not mean one’s life has to revolve around that artist. No one should ever be a stan though. 

If there is not much to talk about in regard to her new album then why do we need an 800 page thread on it? We don’t. Nothing has really been said on here. 

Also, a few of Lana’s unreleased songs (which she did not want released) leaked and I’m sure she was not thrilled about that. If people are getting so many pieces of her they are not supposed to get, why should Lana give clear messages about her new album when people are taking unreleased material which isn’t theirs to take? That is actually theft of intellectual property, which is actually illegal. 

As Lana’s fans, we are in a car. Lana is the driver. We are the passengers. Lana can take the route she wants because the passenger has no business telling the driver what to do. 

While I don’t think it is, I would love if “Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita Fires” was a song on the album!

A 7 minute meditation that juxtaposes a domestic bliss while romanticizing the mundane everyday (like going to Costco) and the geographic/agricultural/social chaos that arises elsewhere. Kind of like a more politicized version of what we’re expecting the title track to be. 

It starts off with sparse guitar instrumentation and transforms into an ambient, psychedelic rock tune - kind of like a more Jimi Hendrix-inspired version of Venice Bitch! I think electric guitars make for a lot of good word-painting when it comes to fires and a more “heated” atmosphere. That’s why I think White Hot Forever will have some guitar instrumentation that’s glittery and glamorous with some wah-wah elements! 

Secret gardens and luscious blooms

Coveting me are the lilac fumes

I wait for you under the moon

To tell me I was the one for you

All along

All this time

Say you'll love me past my prime

Forevermore

I adore

These secret garden and luscious blooms

That grow outside my Malibu room

I'm bored don't @ me