Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 hours ago, cellophane said:

The way I read through all the drama and delusion and excitement of this thread and yet still only feel 

c38a0ca5e384725ae859e63075721084.gif

regarding cocc 

I'm the same. I don't care anymore until the album's out.

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Maybe she was, her dad posted that picture of him in the woods

It's a horror themed album. She was filming herself lost in the woods.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

1 minute ago, Cacciatore said:

It's a horror themed album. She was filming herself lost in the woods.

justice for Something Real

it took 13 woods to find one empty 

but finally it's coming tonight 

with Lizzy hair, Neil's camera's ready

no more just morning wood for the gays

12 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

snort those chemtrails like a woman champ

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS IDEA THAT CHEMTRAILS COULD BE A COKE LINE OOOOOO

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It's funny because I was talking with my friends like yesterday and I sent them this exact picture of the "hiking" look to show how I wish she would look in the next era and today she posts this video with the hair looking exactly like in that picture :mariah: my mind ugh...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

BRTHR has super trippy visuals, as many of us have already pointed out, so I could see his psychedelic style marrying the two sets that we know they filmed at; that posh house and garden with the pool, and the real gritty chicken farm with the tractor and monkey masks. I think those two very different locations will represent the commentary that is reflected in the album title already (the discrepancy between the imagery of “Chemtrails” and “Country Club”). I cannot wait!

Just now, imenos said:

ia hate so much what i'm going to say but for those who think the album is coming the 5th, why wouldn't she say :"cocc and violet are coming this month" if cocc is coming in september ? especially if it's not a surprise release since she announced the date in the culture ig post 

She’s clearly trying to surprise us with something since I’m sure she knows the actual date but still keeps it HIDDEN :xgiggle:

at least we heard SOME kind of news. even if it's not a final release date, we now have confirmation that stuff is happening in her world...

who knows, maybe she's been so busy doing these videos she's not posted much and has been relaxing in her off time?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, iwannadie said:

y'all think she'll post again ? today? ??

:toofloppy:This is Lana. She will disappear now and maybe she'll post one thing about Violets this month. Something about COCC in Cocctober.

Mmeow~

i hope she still feels more inspired and starts work on the next album after this is done. she jokingly said "see you in 2029" but i don't think that would be bad. retire from touring and just do some more albums for the next few years, let covid die off, and come back to tour with a whole new setlist of songs from like 3 or 4 new albums

giphy.gif