Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, heavvyhitter said:

she said its coming "soon".. and right after that she said that Violet comes out next month so COCC is not coming next month for sure

Hmm that's a good point

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

:wowcry: first of all... COTCC confirmed as a title track YAAAY :crying:

:lange: Secondly, BRTHR's music videos are fucking insane PLUS Neil Krug imagery :angie:

:krylie: thirdly, LMLYLAW coming as a single, fine china vibes :xcry:

:kris: Plus the TJF snippet she may be coming for that BTD/LFL gig again :hair:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 minute ago, irvnex said:

did she release the MAC video at the same time the song came out? and with VB? i don't remember

Yeah but they were never considered music videos, as such. I'm sure she called them visualisers, cos it was just leftover and looped footage from the Norman Fucking Rockwell short film thing.

With this seeming like an actual music video, I imagine it'll get its own moment and premiere.

PLUS we officially have a car for the era!!

wouldn't be surprised if a Neil photo from (yesterday?) today is the UO cover 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

7 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

Let Me Love You like a Woman + preorder this friday. album september 18th with a COCC music video and I'll be ok.

i would love this on the HM anniversary 

this is round 2 of her discography. if it happens on the HM anniversary it would be fucking C R A Z Y

BTD -> UV -> HM

LFL -> NFR! -> COTCC

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I assume if Neil is there then she hasn't completed the album booklet or hasn't finalised the cover, which means physicals are probably not in production yet 

Unless he's taking press / random promo shots, but even then, I feel like the only reason she'd bring him on an MV shoot would be to include his imagery in a substantial way that relates to the story of the album 

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif