Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, AphroditeBaby said:

some of y'all STILL thinking the album is coming on Friday just because she didnt confirm its delayed...

Manager said 'album is not done' she said the video will be for COCC which we hear AFTER the promo single... Unless y'all think we're doing LMLYLAW Sept 4th, Album 5th, MV weeks later... 

I just don't want y'all to be crushed if absolutely nothing happens Friday, lol.

I don't really see the problem with this 

get lots of attention at first and then after a while when the sales drop, release the MV and get some additional momentum 

8 minutes ago, YosemiteAv said:

Oh shut up. You are annoying. It is coming this week. She said soon before violets (this month) and didnt say that the album is delayed when she should.

Chill, man. It is quite realistic because she just announced a new song. She said LMLYLAW will be out ahead of the album! I don't think the album will be 'September 5th' soon, it will be more like 'October' soon.:party::party:

Let's be happy that we will have something very soon anyways!:poordat:

Album Cycle Recap!

August 30, 2019 - Lana announces White Hot Forever; says she has already written parts of it and may surprise-release it in the next 12-13 months

October 18, 2019 - Lana mentions "Let Me Love You Like a Woman" to Q Magazine; says she feels like it will be really important and the fact that she doesn't know why yet is where the magic comes in.

December 16, 2019 - Lana on set of a music video in Beverly Hills with Chuck Grant, Charlie Grant, and Craig Stark; is in a pink/purple floral sundress and a blue convertible.

January 22, 2020 - Lana in studio with Jack Antonoff

May 21, 2020 - Lana announces her new record will be out September 5th in her famous "Question for the Culture" post

May 25, 2020 - Lana announces her new record, titled Chemtrails Over the Country Club is special in a video defending her comments on double standards in the music industry.

July 2020 - source code in her website mentions that Chemtrails Over the Country Club can be pre-ordered

July 22, 2020 - Lana captions a series of videos/selfies "Tulsa Jesus Freak:White Hot Forever"

July 25, 2020 - an insider on ATRL confirms "Let Me Love You Like a Woman", comparing it to Fine China with an NFR! touch and that the album is in the process of being mastered

July 28-31 2020 - Lana on set at home with Chuck Grant, Charlie Grant, Sheridan Ward, and Etienne Ortega; filmed several poetry recitation videos for Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass, had a photoshoot, and likely filmed a music video for "Tulsa Jesus Freak"

August 6, 2020 - Lana posts a snippet of "Tulsa Jesus Freak" - it has since been archived

August 7, 2020 - Lana, Sheridan Ward, Etienne Ortega and a photographer/director shooting something at the Eric Lloyd Wright house in Malibu

August 29 & 30, 2020 - Lana on set of a music video with Chuck Grant, Charlie Grant, Sheridan Ward, Byron Thomas, Blake Stranathan, Tom Marsh, Etienne Ortega, Alli Elizabeth, Seana Crain, Neil Krug, and director BRTHR.

September 1, 2020 - Lana posts to Instagram a quick update on set of her upcoming music video and confirms that "Let Me Love You Like a Woman"  will be released before the aforementioned video that she confirms is for the title track, and likely, the album. 

2 minutes ago, AphroditeBaby said:

some of y'all STILL thinking the album is coming on Friday just because she didnt confirm its delayed...

Manager said 'album is not done' she said the video will be for COCC which we hear AFTER the promo single... Unless y'all think we're doing LMLYLAW Sept 4th, Album 5th, MV weeks later... 

I just don't want y'all to be crushed if absolutely nothing happens Friday, lol.

theres no point in trying to convince some people on here diewjief they will get to 12am Sept 5th with nothing and then go on to say that she probably has it planned for 9am LA time that day.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

4 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

im starting to believe theyre the same song tbh

you could be onto something 

“let me love you like a wo-man” could be sang in the same place as “you should stay that close to jesus”

same syllables 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I definitely haven’t anticipated this much aesthetic since the title ‘Ultraviolence’ came out . Immediately, ‘Chemtrails Over the country club’ gave me Luxor and chaos Americana vibes but I am thrilled to be seeing the diner girl neon aethetics.. never would’ve thought I’d miss Neil tho

4 minutes ago, TrashyIsland said:

do u want an apology video from her or..?

Yes? "Sorry the album is not cumming this saturday but hey - look how gorgeous I'll look in this music video!"

Mmeow~

3 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

What did I say to ya'll earlier? TJF is LMLYLAM 

I been sayin' and preachin' and preachin' and sayin'

The words “let me love you like a woman” does fit perfectly with melody that we have heard and assumed was TFJ 

Sadly I don't think the album is coming on the 5th anymore. She said we would be hearing Let Me Love You Like a Woman before we see the music video, which indicates that we will get the music video either before or at the same time as the album, with LMLYLAW coming sooner. We may get LMLYLAW as soon as this weekend though?