Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

im gonna get dragged but i hate her outfit. the jewerly is so tacky

Lizzy is here... I personally am loving the aesthetic, it's so kitsch and kinda suits the vibe if she's going for irony and satire? 

Why do you say she delayed the album? The video can be old. We don't know if this is the same video they were filming this week. She also says "before you even see this you would have already heard LMLYLW" or something like that and I think she's talking about the IG video, not the MV. Maybe it's from July and that's why she's saying that Violet is coming out this month and the album soon. She maybe thought she would have released already LMLYLW by the time she posted this video but the plans changed.

giphy.gif

Neil being back....this feels like a dream. The vanity project to compliment the masterpiece that is NFR is here.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Why do you say she delayed the album? The video can be old. We don't know if this is the same video they were filming this week. She also says "before you even see this you would have already heard LMLYLW" or something like that and I think she's talking about the IG video, not the MV. Maybe it's from July and that's why she's saying that Violet is coming out this month and the album soon. She maybe thought she would have released already LMLYLW by the time she posted this video but the plans changed.

I'm loving this crazy theory