Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

17 minutes ago, katebusho said:

118042229_119514796290869_31534538274200

gurl he's hot material

I wanna gag, I wanna choke I want him to touch that dingly thing That swing in the back of my throat

He's hawt ngl :pussypower::slay:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

1 minute ago, Tulsa Jesus Freak said:

Unpopular opinion but y’all keep saying Neil Krug’s work is high budget when it’s literally the opposite. Give me some more disposable cam film shots with shadow tints xxx

Anything compared to Chuck is high budget :creep:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

9 minutes ago, Tulsa Jesus Freak said:

Unpopular opinion but y’all keep saying Neil Krug’s work is high budget when it’s literally the opposite. Give me some more disposable cam film shots with shadow tints xxx

5 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

Neil ain't that hot chilé 

trending Tiffany pollard tiffany pollard,headache GIF

10 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Anything compared to Chuck is high budget :creep:

I actually find the NFR cover more high budget than anything Neil has ever done. We don’t live in the age of tumblr anymore, his work is nice but boring now. Let me just leave this here...

Goodmorning everyone, I keep sleeping through all the news :noir:

Anyways, I made a thread for the music video shoot & will continue to update it with any information that comes the following days:

Also, can I pls hire someone for free to please text me to wake me up if there's any substantial news I should be awake for in the next coming days, I'm tired of sleeping through everything but I.. am also just plain tired :defeated:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

16 minutes ago, Tulsa Jesus Freak said:

He’s super professional though. Chuck just kind of seems to take pics w her phone or a camera and touch it up a bit. Neil’s made a career off of this. Chuck is super professional too but just when it comes to Lana they have a history of like. iPhone and faceapp 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

9 hours ago, electra said:

Gpi5Xb7.png

Also this made me laugh so damn hard, you nailed it perfectly even down to the flowers in my hair.

This is why I sleep during the day now :toofunny:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

34 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Based on BRTHR’s over videos, and their signature psychedelic style and Tulsa Jesus Freak sounding like Cinnamon Girl with that pulsing rhythm, I could imagine this whole album having a psychedelic feel with heavy beats, trippy synths, and wah-wah guitars!

I also think having a lot of distortion with the guitars makes for some really great word-painting in terms of depicting the side-effects of the album’s eponymous chemtrails and the state of America post-atomic war. 

I NEEED distortion and Lana vocalising with it until she melts into it, kind of like a transition from Venice bitch into the living legend outro. 

also, totally agree with the psychedelic part & kind of goes along with the theory of Alice in wonderland theme. 

I’m kind of leaning towards the vision @Lustformoney has, with a bit of an aggressive grunge vibe. Just total grit and darkness would be awesome but I don’t think Lana’s gonna do that. I’ll just be happy with any kind of dark vibe 

edit: actually I’d love a psychedelic video with bright colours and Lana just stumbling through it

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

I'm sorry but I'll take Neil's sorta futuristic, highly stylistic and fully conceptual vision over Chuck's simple and quite frankly amateur/DIY through and through approach. 

(this isn't really a Chuck slander btw, I've seen some of her work with other artists and magazines and it's honestly good, it's just her work with Lana that's super underwhelming and forgettable to me)

Spoiler

suck on Neil's artistic COCC :creep: