Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

Same, although I don’t think it’ll be too long on the flip-side. I think it’ll be out before the end of October!

October seems a fair guess indeed! Which is really not that bad and not half of the angst we lived with Norman. 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

October seems a fair guess indeed! Which is really not that bad and not half of the angst we lived with Norman. 

EJjcigbWkAAVgWA.jpg

Stop lying yourself like you are okay with it. No honey you not good. DeluluKing from Yosemite world said what he said. We are going to hear the beautiful COCC this week. Trust delusions trust you intuition.

Mmeow~

3 minutes ago, vitorgomes said:

next post will be the cover or a snippet? 

My friend Vanga told me that Lana's next post will be on september 5th. She will post the cover and an announcement that the COCC is released digitally.ypu5d.jpg

Mmeow~

7 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

EJjcigbWkAAVgWA.jpg

Stop lying yourself like you are okay with it. No honey you not good. DeluluKing from Yosemite world said what he said. We are going to hear the beautiful COCC this week. Trust delusions trust you intuition.

I mean, do I want a new album this Saturday? Hell yeah!!! Will be getting it this Saturday? I really don’t think so. I’m okay with a postpone because we’re about to get served, on the visual side, and it’s not been that long since she not only talked about Chemtrails but started teasing it. I just hate  though that we’ll never be able to trust any given date for her projects. 

Just now, JehovahThikness said:

idek what this pic is from but i'd love a textless cover like this LOL

hahahahahahahaha no it was just a pic on my ig feed (original photo @gabrielcarrier) maybe not textless, imo, but the title on the left hand side, mid, vertical, italicized. that'd be a nice change.

UV/Honeymoon