Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

wait what insider omg what's happenin

the one on ATRL that describes what LMLYLAW sounds like (fine China mixed with NFR)

I found his Last.Fm and was creeping through his scrobbles and found when he was listening to it lol. 

Based on the time between replays of it the version he listened to is about 4 minutes long

but obviously this could be fake blah blah blah but this guy has been right about a ton of stuff on ATRL so I sorta believe it

6 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

How many pages was NFR! pre-release thread before the official reveal with the art and track list? Us getting to 1,000 pages before any concrete news seems crazy

y'know what i'm gonna go find out

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

6 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

How many pages was NFR! pre-release thread before the official reveal with the art and track list? Us getting to 1,000 pages before any concrete news seems crazy

LMAO good question....

3807 pages of the pre release thread and 385 of the pre pre release thread... CHAOTIC SKSKKSKS

I forgot about the pre pre release thread lmaooo

I find so cute when people think the COCC pre release is hell when they weren't here to experience NFR :omfg2:

Compared to NFR, the COCC pre release it's like a calm trip to the beach on a sunny day with eagles flying around :icant:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Just now, Cacciatore said:

I find so cute when people think the COCC pre release is hell when they weren't here to experience NFR :omfg2:

Compared to NFR, the COCC pre release it's like a calm trip to the beach on a sunny day with eagles flying around :icant:

I quite like COCC pre release.

Album announced in May, silence for a few months (with VBBOTG in between), promo begins and lasts about 4 weeks, 1-2 singles, 2-3 music viedos (hopefully)

NFR was a living hell

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

as i said on july 31st, 2019 in the NFR pre-release thread: “i will literally sacrifice my soul to get news or the preorder this friday.” 

we got the NFR album cover + tracklist right after i said that... so MANIFESTING!!! :pussypower:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

13 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

y'know what i'm gonna go find out

11 minutes ago, Distantly said:

LMAO good question....

3807 pages of the pre release thread and 385 of the pre pre release thread... CHAOTIC SKSKKSKS

I forgot about the pre pre release thread lmaooo

10 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

Thanks ♡ but now I wish I didn't know lol... I am getting even more traumatized everytime I hear Lana say "soon" in her damn COTCC video

2 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

Thanks ♡ but now I wish I didn't know lol... I am getting even more traumatized everytime I hear Lana say "soon" in her damn COTCC video

Also I just noticed you asked what page we got news and not how many total pages lmaoo... my bad!