Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

forget about hip hop and country she's gonna serve experimental noise grindcoreย :nails:

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

14 minutes ago, Jared said:

The first taste of NFR vs the first taste of COTCC... my goodness.ย Unless a miracle happens, this is going to be one of the biggest fall offs of recent times.ย 

ย 

ย 

literally no one asked

giphy.gif

I want some (dark)ย upbeat songs with heavy beats and a trippy psychedelic feel to it

Then like maybe 3ย  or 4 slower songs ( one of them could be a piano ballad and the other one a acoustic guitar song akaย  Y*semite :') the other slow song(s) could haveย  someย  guitar, harps,strings, horns in it and some slow drums ..they could be darker songs or maybe some love songs

Then we always have thatย  one sexy song like MTWBT, Cherry,ย  CG and so on...this time I would love to hear a flute again or a sexy saxophone solo

And now the song about the break up with Sean: Electric guitar , psychedelic vibes, beltingย 

And then some surfy songs...she went to Hawaii in December so I think we get some tropical surfy sounding songs

ย 

And now I'm prayingย  that this works together as a cohevise album:

The album could start and end with the slower songs or the surfy songs....I would love aย  dreamy tropical ukulele song as a closerย 

Then the darker upbeat songs, the one sexy songย  &;the electric guitar psychedelic break up song could be in the middle part of the record. I would throw maybe one or two surfy or slower songsย  in the middle part so thatย ย we can calm down between the bangers and have kind of aย  " deepcut" or maybe something that brings some light into the darkness again

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.ย Itโ€™s on my album Honeymoon. Itโ€™s the antithesis of hopefulness. Itโ€™s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

ย 

15 minutes ago, Jared said:

The first taste of NFR vs the first taste of COTCC... my goodness.ย Unless a miracle happens, this is going to be one of the biggest fall offs of recent times.ย 

ย 

ย 

Right jack is an awful producer how can you have such a decrease in quality in a year?

15 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

stop or i will block u

:wave2:I don't care honestly. Yes I hate hip hop so much that I leave the room anytime I hear something like thatย and I listen to country from time to time. But It doesn't make me tasteless. And I didn't say that I WANT FKING COUNTRY COCC (I was just kidding if I said that I do. I don't remember). I justย wouldn't mind. I wouldn't be dissapointed.

Mmeow~

1 minute ago, DeluluKing said:

:wave2:I don't care honestly. Yes I hate hip hop so much that I leave the room anytime I hear something like thatย and I listen to country from time to time. But It doesn't make me tasteless. I didn't say that I WANT FKING COUNTRY COCC (I was just kidding if I said that I do. I don't remember). I justย wouldn't mind. I wouldn't be dissapointed.

i was kidding

the only thing Iโ€™m gonna say is that I want to organize a listening COCC party at my house on Saturday with space cookies and beers, donโ€™t ruin this for me babe:grinds:

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey,ย be the first who ever did]

idk if anyone here stans Tyler Okonma but since Cherry Bomb he majorly reinvented his sound and his fan base is super split on what they like and they keep arguing about how he lost it / became amazing.. and Lana is also kinda a chameleon soulย musician (the biggest shift was with UV after BTD but also with LFL->NFR)ย 

and it's funny how I know, no matter how COCC will end up sounding, a large part of us will be disappointed cuz they like better "the old Lana"ย 

I've been scared to share this opinion with everyone just because i saw a lot of people praise the two tracks but... HBB and that other song she performed were very underwhelmingย :usrsney:ย and boring as hell. She could keep those tracks for the remainder of her career. As for her work with Jack, I was revived when I began to listen to Violet and heard the production on some songs, although bland at times it adds a level of intimacy. I think we're past the point of symphony style, glorious violins and bass drums Lana... but I truly miss herย :pray2:

ย  ย  ย ย giphy.gif

Just now, JehovahThikness said:

omg take the sadness out of a saturday night because COCC comes out saturday september 5th we won chicas !!ย :mj2:

Didnโ€™t jack said it was for bleachers?

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey,ย be the first who ever did]

22 minutes ago, Jared said:

ย 

ย 

dude stop I have only 5IQ left and I don't wanna lose them reading more of your posts

2 minutes ago, Lustrouslines said:

I've been scared to share this opinion with everyone just because i saw a lot of people praise the two tracks but... HBB and that other song she performed were very underwhelmingย :usrsney:ย and boring as hell. She could keep those tracks for the remainder of her career. As for her work with Jack, I was revived when I began to listen to Violet and heard the production on some songs, although bland at times it adds a level of intimacy. I think we're past the point of symphony style, glorious violins and bass drums Lana... but I truly miss herย :pray2:

ย 

thank youย :blush3:

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย