Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

-

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

lana del rey drops jack stroganoff for dylan brady

6 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

All signs point to a Feb 26 release. She will most likely announce Sunday-Tuesday.

She announced Chemtrails, 3 weeks later released the song with the video, 3 weeks later announced White Dress, 3 weeks later will drop it with the video and then 3 weeks after that the album will come out. She might drop a promo single a week before the album, maybe Tulsa. Also the iTunes database website is very accurate.

And I will confirm when I know for sure.

May the Lord bless u with holes n more :ma:

10 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

All signs point to a Feb 26 release. She will most likely announce Sunday-Tuesday.

She announced Chemtrails, 3 weeks later released the song with the video, 3 weeks later announced White Dress, 3 weeks later will drop it with the video and then 3 weeks after that the album will come out. She might drop a promo single a week before the album, maybe Tulsa. Also the iTunes database website is very accurate.

And I will confirm when I know for sure.

you can’t wear a taylor wig and be taylor :air2: