Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I had a dream last night too. Martin Luther King was giving a speech.

"I have a dream, that one day Lana Del Rey will release an album with a true release date and true promotion.

I have a dream that there will be no social media drama.

I have a dream today".

(Like I said it was  just a dream)  :thumb3:

5 minutes ago, Nobody said:

How am I going to listen to Tulsa Jesus Freak without thinking about this 

Hide contents

EolAN6aXUAEYvel?format=jpg&name=medium

s'fjosdnfoksjdphfjocdJPFpeojpfij WTF!!!!!!!! :suicide:

Wish I went without seeing this:delicious:

11 minutes ago, Nobody said:

How am I going to listen to Tulsa Jesus Freak without thinking about this 

Hide contents

EolAN6aXUAEYvel?format=jpg&name=medium

You'd think Sean being a cop would deter him from committing a crime...yet here we are

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, ArtDecoDelRey said:

we'll think about this instead

Hide contents

Image result for clayton johnson lana

He looks hot but he also lowkey looks like Armie Hammer I can't do thisjfjvnhdf

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

8 minutes ago, bel air rose said:

i’m screaming me and my bf always quote this:crai:

I really think this entire album is gonna kill me, im more excited than I ever was for norman

Between the LOTR reference and the Joni Mitchell influences, this album seriously feels catered specifically to me. It’s like Lana set out to make my favourite album of all time lol.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

Retrospective LMLYLAW praise? Wow i'm ahead of my time.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i’m actually appreciating how this era shaped out to be, the march wait has not been as crucial as i thought it would be when we first got the announcement that everything was postponed. no leaks, not too many snippets, intimate soundscape and lyrics, many vinyl options to not feel slaved to THE one... this does feel like a Honeymoon-esque release and i feel like she made this album for herself again without any push from the GP and media. if anything, the grammy loss and the recent backlash i feel as made her realize that trying to please people will not allow growth in your authentic self and so she’s decided to say “fuck it, fuck the rules and fuck the barriers”. she’s doing it for herself again and it’s proving to be so good

giphy.gif

6 days until the 26th, 27 days until the 19th :hype: :hype: meanwhile she's frolicking with the bears and birds in alaska... what an icon!

i declare that there WILL be an album trailer and it'll be woodsy, rural on the run in the woods, flowing dresses, out of the blue and into the white, light intensity and wildness throughout. i can't wait to see media from this record, mvs are always special to me and give me a whole new level of appreciation for a song... so i can't physically or psychologically wait for the white dress mv. it just gives it all the more depth and meaning to experience it in physical form or be able to look at something and connect it to the themes of the record and the headspace the artist was in. i also hope there'll be other mvs for this record, even if they're homemade videos of her driving down a rural road in alaska... it just makes it all the more special :wub:

sUcVobB.png

7 minutes ago, May said:

I watched the full thing yesterday and im so sorry but i hate it so much

same i tried to get into it but i just can't :bebe: i think i just have a problem with genre-bending covers, they sound good 10% of the time and the other times it just feels like a gimmick... but they still did a good job and more love for cocc = good

sUcVobB.png