Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, conceptart47 said:

can’t wait for that fateful day 

ezgif-3-a80ecaa47848.gif

omg this cannot be more real!!! :trisha:

We're so hungry for some excitement. We're in a pandemic, GIVE US SOMETHING KWEEN

1 hour ago, Nikogo said:

I just wondered because she said she wasn’t completely happy with the sound for Interview Magazine. Then she said on Anne’s show she was upset that her and Jack couldn’t work on the songs and the sound she wanted to reach 

I’m not calling them a demo to be critical, i actually think the songs being untouched is a huge pro 

True, the pandemic made it harder for them to work together and I guess she had some ideas she wanted to try... Maybe that’s why she postponed the release? Apart from hesitation whether Dealer would be on the album or not.

I get what you’re saying, but I wouldn’t call them demos, COCC and Like a woman sound great to me. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 hour ago, originallifeline said:

-jHyMnWPBso.jpg?size=1020x1020&quality=9

do I really need to tell ya how bad I want this to be real and not a mockup? :bebe:

@Dragon the pearlescent white you wanted

tenor.gif?itemid=10457734

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If she considers the songs to be "demos" level, then we are winning! Since most of her demos are better than the musty final versions :ma:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I had a dream the other night that this album became her most successful album, like she suddenly blew up and became a huge star etc. And people were screaming for her and going crazy and she finally got the praise she deserves 

I used to not at all care for Salvatore but I've been digging it lately. The sound is gorgeous, I just wish the song was better lyrically. The lyrics start off good but I can't with the "la la la la soft ice cream la la la limousines" in the chorus.

Also, the way she says "can't you see you're meant for me" is beautiful. Queen of accents.

born to dieification to chemtrails over the country clubification pipeline and it looks like this

20128174-a-lot-of-pipes-on-a-dark-backgr

I loved LMLYLAW since my first listen. It’s not one of Lana’s all time best songs, but it’s definitely in the top 50% and maybe even top 25% of her discography. The only reason why everyone hated it is because everyone wanted a big dramatic song to blow us away for the first single, and she gave us something quiet and soft instead. If it had been released as just an album track, I am sure everyone would have loved it.

Then COCC was released and we got that big dramatic and undeniably beautiful song we wanted, so now we are finally able to appreciate LMLYLAW for what it is.