Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, new gods said:

why are people acting like burning a bible is some criminal offense anyways

Well in the countries having the "blasphemy law" you can go to jail for that. I have a misfortunes of living in one of those 0/10 would recommend

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

26 minutes ago, Marius said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeNWS265/
maybe u ended them! :gurl:

My impact :ma:

Some tiktok cult guy told me my opinion doesn't matter cause I have 0 suscriber...I'm screaming :omfg2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Anyhow I want to stay as far away from tiktok as possible so what's going on? She's being accused of burning a Bible LOL? That's literally the last thing of which anyone would accuse her

3 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:

Well in the countries having the "blasphemy law" you can go to jail for that. I have a misfortunes of living in one of those 0/10 would recommend

annoying christians just made up the rumor about her burning bibles cause they were offended by people making jokes saying "lana died on the cross and is coming repent your sins before its too late"

i love you, but you don't understand me.

4 minutes ago, new gods said:

annoying christians just made up the rumor about her burning bibles cause people were making jokes saying "lana died on the cross and is coming repent your sins before its too late"

Ugh those people! 

I really hate tiktok I'd be more traumatic than because of Twitter if I had an account there

literally do not understand why people would believe that :bye3: even for 13 year olds... just look a little deeper :blush3: 

*if lana has paid any attention at all lmaofdjkl* i hope lana is finding it more funny than upsetting, because it could honestly be hurtful to her to keep having these weird rumors being spread around by annoying teenagers... hate it here 

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

literally do not understand why people would believe that :bye3: even for 13 year olds... just look a little deeper :blush3: 

i hope lana is finding it more funny than upsetting, because it could honestly be hurtful to her to keep having these weird rumors being spread around by annoying teenagers... hate it here 

I doubt she even knows it’s happening tbh

Didn't realize burning the bible was against the bible? Whats the big deal? What if Lana was in a power outage and needed to cook some sausage and her only source of kindling was the Bible? I think that would be justified. Doesn't the Bible say "Thou shalt not sit in the dark without gods light"--what could be more "Gods light" than a flaming hot Bible? 

tenor.gif

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I doubt she even knows it’s happening tbh

i'm sure she doesn't and she shouldn't bother herself with it :bebe: she's definitely spent the day getting fucked on the alaskan tundra... good for her

sUcVobB.png

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i'm sure she doesn't and she shouldn't bother herself with it :bebe: she's definitely spent the day getting fucked on the alaskan tundra... good for her

she probably doesn't know about 99% of the shit that we see going on and honestly good for her :nails:

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif