Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

This whole cult thing is so disrespectful. People really try so hard to paint someone in a bad light, going so far to say she's transphobic, burned bibles, said slurs etc (and yes, that's what these people are saying about her). It's almost like they want celebrities to do bad things because cancelling them gives them a sick and twisted kick. I hope Lana takes some action and sues these little gremlins on the spot for defamation of character.

tenor.gif

stan culture is just so strange, and you're right, it's pretty twisted that people will make up a false rumor about her just so that they can get a kick out of people dragging her... it's honestly really sad that people are so hungry to see somebody fail

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

What even is that TikTok cult:whoopi:

They never could do something iconic like  a boargate:ma: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

What even is that TikTok cult:whoopi:

They never could do something iconic like  a boargate:ma: 

tenor.gif?itemid=5666631

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Fuck theres nothing more annoying than accusing someone of something they didnt do:oprah2: read the comments, those braindeads literally say they read it on tiktok so its 100% true

Gen Z should be wiped out at this point (half kidding)

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Those TikTok putas who are saying that she burned the bible will be so confused when they hear Lana singing " Sing me like a bible hymn" & "You should stay that close to Jesus ":ma:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Those TikTok putas who are saying that she burned the bible will be so confused when they hear Lana singing " Sing me like a bibly hymn" & "You should stay that close to Jesus ":ma:

I SCREAMED 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 minute ago, new gods said:

why are people acting like burning a bible is some criminal offense anyways

in a weird conservative spirit?!?? :dorothy3: I don’t know, I fucking hate everyone let alone understand them

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

I got triggered so bad, one of those einsteins wrote me "send me a proof she didnt do it" like wtf am i supposed to send u hoe:eartha2:

The ?? Emoji is the only acceptable answer at this point. 

i think it's completely understandable why somebody would feel disrespected by somebody burning the bible, but that's not even the point, the point is that she simply did not... there's absolutely no evidence that she did, and i see that some people are complaining because of the weird tiktok cult, but it's not lana's fault that the majority of her fan-base is immature and unhinged

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

13 hours ago, VioletBunny said:

No offence to ari but she is very much a streams artist and she’s very active and her management at the very least seems obsessed with sales. Lana is pretty lazy and also hasn’t released a deluxe version since UV so it’s just unrealistic

edit to add: the fact she hasn’t started working on a new album and that she has at least two outtakes that MAY have been because of vinyl pressing limitations.. I wouldn’t be surprised if she released a deluxe version to appease her label if she doesn’t really want to make anything new atm 

I'm going to pray about it lol

And I agree with everything u said, 100%

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

I got triggered so bad, one of those einsteins wrote me "send me a proof she didnt do it" like wtf am i supposed to send u hoe:eartha2:

send them Cruel world. 'Got your Bible, Got your gun':lmaoney:

Me and God we don't get along:wat:

* fire noises in the background *

tenor.gif

Spoiler

they better not listen to Gods & Monsters:ma:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

12 hours ago, Umaniac said:

It's the "It's common sense people" for me

I agree, I don't like that line at all

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels