Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I....

This is where I belong. Where we all belong. Good God Lana, deliver us or put us in a pen cus I have been CACKLING at this, what do we even call this? Its not a melt down, its......hell with all the boars its a return to nature?? A fine day on the Lanaboards, a fine day indeed. Now drop the song love ? 

Just now, HighbytheSea said:

I....

This is where I belong. Where we all belong. Good God Lana, deliver us or put us in a pen cus I have been CACKLING at this, what do we even call this? Its not a melt down, its......hell with all the boars its a return to nature?? A fine day on the Lanaboards, a fine day indeed. Now drop the song love ? 

It's off to the races to look for more shady russian websites until this gal does something!

Image result for christina aguilera clicking gif

tbh time is passes so quickly when you don't even think about it in regards to wait time for this album...... i keep forgetting about COCC entirely since im not excited for it and the wait time feels like NOTHING compared to every past album :toofunny:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

1 minute ago, lanabanana11 said:

Hi so question, what was lana actually holding in this pic?

An UV vinyl

2 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

an ultraviolence vinyl

Lmao, sorry gurl ?? we posted it at the same time 

8 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

tbh time is passes so quickly when you don't even think about it in regards to wait time for this album...... i keep forgetting about COCC entirely since im not excited for it and the wait time feels like NOTHING compared to every past album :toofunny:

This is relatable af.

Wanting to hear new music, while simultaneously not giving a single fuck and not being excited in any way whatsoever. :flop:

2 minutes ago, Max said:

This is relatable af.

Wanting to hear new music, while simultaneously not giving a single fuck and not being excited in any way whatsoever. :flop:

right wdklsjfg

I am looking forward to listening but I actually have things to distract me this time around :benmawson:

9 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

I’m super stoked for the album and I can completely agree that just forgetting about it is really helping!! I’m excited for it but I’m not holding March 19th (or February 26th :thumb2:) in a special ‘omg it’s so far away’ mindset.

I’m very much just going with the flow and enjoying what we’ve been getting (White Dress video teaser, MOJO mag/review) and not getting hyped up in that ‘omg she has to say something’ ‘omg February 26th is so close!!’ based on the ‘info leak’ we have, it feels very FIILY/TG, and she’ll post when she does. The mindset is saving me so much this era when in NFR prerelease, everyday felt so long 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I’m super stoked for the album and I can completely agree that just forgetting about it is really helping!! I’m excited for it but I’m not holding March 19th (or February 26th :thumb2:) in a special ‘omg it’s so far away’ mindset.

I’m very much just going with the flow and enjoying what we’ve been getting (White Dress video teaser, MOJO mag/review) and not getting hyped up in that ‘omg she has to say something’ ‘omg February 26th is so close!!’ based on the ‘info leak’ we have, it feels very FIILY/TG, and she’ll post when she does. The mindset is saving me so much this era when in NFR prerelease, everyday felt so long 

YES. I am proud of us for not feeling imprisoned by the wait this time :defeated:

Scientists need to study the NFR pre-release era because I swear that holds the key on how to slow down time... every day literally felt like it was a week long. And also I completely agree w u on the "going w the flow" part. When you think of March 19th and go "hey, it's almost that day" it feels a lot less heavy on the soul.

EDIT: just realized I am sort of typing in the format of my discussion responses for my courses. College is changing me 

For example, they changed March 5th to March 19th in the final hours before the preorder went live. There is absolutely nothing stopping them from doing it again with a single that (as far as the GP is aware) only has two pics and a tweet as teasing. February 26th probably followed March 5th so realistically  White Dress will come out March 12th

edit: February 26th followed March 5th. It was the week before which makes sense for the single to come out. That’s why I think March 12th is the actual date 

"Don’t forget me"