Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Because of that lana cult shit on tiktok lana is getting 2k followers per minute on tiktok, imagine if she drops the wd announcement there

exactly

b*n wake that bitch up and do sth :trisha:

the snippet would be all over tiktok

or even better, the album trailer omg imagine:xcry:

Idk if this is weird but I already feel like Yosemite is a kind of soul sister to Joni Mitchell’s Jericho. They’re both named after places and were resurrected outtakes from a few albums earlier. :illumilana: Plus Yosemite has bongos, while Jericho has congas:oic3: Now whenever I listen to Jericho, I’m like “fuck yeah Yosemite here we come.” :pray2:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

1 minute ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

the what? :hellno: 

I don't know either but my best guess is that Gen Z have started a #DrinkTheKoolAidChallenge and I'm totally here for it :creepna2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

8 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Because of that lana cult shit on tiktok lana is getting 2k followers per minute on tiktok, imagine if she drops the wd announcement there

im not a smart ass but with my simple observations she is doing really good on tiktok and she, doja and nicki are the queens of tiktok sounds so she should use that to promo cocc :oprah3: the locals will take and praise anything from lana at this point 

i was in the winter of my life 

7 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

most of those lana pfps dont even stan her, they're giving us a bad name  :bebe:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

10 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Yeahhh I took a screenshot at 13:34 with 264.2k and now she nas 320k. She does nothing and stays relevant :bebe:

giphy.gif

LMLYLAW will sound so good as track 4:wowcry:

She is ready to leave L.A and right after it she takes us to a wilder terrain 

And she also sings " Talk about the good old days " in the bridge and she is singing about her old lizzy days on the very first track " White Dress ":oprah2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

22 hours ago, Aphrodite said:

Late on replying I know but it's not in this way for everyone...it's different from each person: for me Honeymoon and BTD sound summer, LFL winter and UV..well probably summer or winter but I don't know yet. While NFR was released in the perfect vibe of it in my opinion.:oprah3:

UV is late summer, just before fall starts to me. I have to say, no album is wintery for me yet

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible