Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i get the feeling shes almost embarrased or unsettled by the album

shes obviously not but i guess it seems like shes really uncomfortable with the album and is acting very distant from it, more so than usual :wowcry:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, archiemm said:

shes obviously not but i guess it seems like shes really uncomfortable with the album and is acting very distant from it, more so than usual :wowcry:

Yep, but it has nothing to do with the quality. Like said above, given the fact that White Dress is about her past, I think she feels uncomfortable because she thinks she went "too far"

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, archiemm said:

For me this album cover is kinda embarrassing. Poor Lana...

Mmeow~

6 hours ago, boom like that said:

February 26th is a week before March 5th which was supposed to be the release date for COCC before getting pushed back to the 19th. It makes sense to release the last single a week before the album instead of 3 weeks. Maybe White Dress is coming out on March 12th :oic3: Would explain Lana's silence but also I wouldn't be surprised if she announces it 3 days before its out or even the day of :oop2:

omg March 12th is my birthday so I would love that haha but I'm still hoping for February 26th because I wanna hear it sooner :brows:

Just now, Contemplating God said:

Yep, but it has nothing to do with the quality. Like said above, given the fact that White Dress is about her past, I think she feels uncomfortable because she thinks she went "too far"

Understandably so! The way she’s been roasted on social media makes me think if I was in her shoes, the last thing I’d want is to be even more vulnerable in my art :crying4:

5 minutes ago, recklessdaughter said:

I’ve been covering Joni

tumblr_nfh464qGe31rdfgw4o1_500.gifv

and dancing with Joan

Gilda-1946-Movie.gif

I love that she's referencing them, but I still think this is such a cringeworthy lyric. Reminds me of Tomorrow Never Came. I really hope it sounds better in the song :pls:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I've always been team delulu but where did this White Dress announcement mess come from :deadbanana:

I think Eclipse said it's releasing on the 26th?

So it's not really delulu :oprah3:

Edited by past the bushes
oop just read your post again...it's delulu

Capture.jpg

1 minute ago, past the bushes said:

I think Eclipse said it's releasing on the 26th?

So it's not really delulu :oprah3:

Yeah but I don’t know what is going on with this era, but doesn’t she always post important shit on the weekend? So maybe tomorrow?

8 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

I love that she's referencing them, but I still think this is such a cringeworthy lyric. Reminds me of Tomorrow Never Came. I really hope it sounds better in the song :pls:

I actually loved the line in Tomorrow Never Came because it seems like a cringey thing to say but it would be exactly what I’d be thinking too if I was singing with Sean :omfg2:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

13 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I've always been team delulu but where did this White Dress announcement mess come from :deadbanana:

delusion :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

she's been making her announcements on Saturdays and Sundays lately

but go off, team delulu 

8 hours ago, VioletBunny said:

No offence to ari but she is very much a streams artist and she’s very active and her management at the very least seems obsessed with sales. Lana is pretty lazy and also hasn’t released a deluxe version since UV so it’s just unrealistic

edit to add: the fact she hasn’t started working on a new album and that she has at least two outtakes that MAY have been because of vinyl pressing limitations.. I wouldn’t be surprised if she released a deluxe version to appease her label if she doesn’t really want to make anything new atm 

I feel like instead of a deluxe COCC, she’s just going to release another spoken word album for Behind the Iron Gates. I mean she better, I’ll be so annoyed if we only get the first book in spoken word form.