Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

We did it for fun...cotcc.thumb.gif.5bd8e476d9cb1c2fd0849d2a

We did it for free....cotcc.thumb.gif.5bd8e476d9cb1c2fd0849d2a

I did it for you, you did it for me... cotcc.thumb.gif.5bd8e476d9cb1c2fd0849d2a

We did it for the right reasons... cotcc.thumb.gif.5bd8e476d9cb1c2fd0849d2a

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

On 2/19/2021 at 12:55 PM, LemonadeHeavens said:

(leaked white dress lyric, very exclusive)

what up! i'm lizzy, 19, and i never fucking learned how to read!

Image result for lana del rey fire

She’s been very inspired by Emily montes on the new record 

2 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

(leaked white dress lyric, very exclusive)

what up! i'm lizzy, 19, and i never fucking learned how to read!

20210217_002506.jpg.8c0db6a2615e0b1bc32635d15d67ec0f.jpg

You forgot Nikki Lane whispering "BRO!" in the background

20210217_002506.jpg.8c0db6a2615e0b1bc326

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

it’s sort of made this one of the more iconic days in the pre release thread I am living for it :bebe:

They’re cute please post more

I KNOW, right, me too! :dance:

Now ladies simmer down and stay that close to Jesus. :smile3:

9 hours ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I also love how at the end of HM she sings about being misunderstood and then went on to release a messy, incohorent album guided by second thoughts and impulsive decisions where she literally sings through a piece of paper :troll:

actually i take that sort of differently! up until LFL critics said she only sings about her own life and shes so sad about her own probelms, and LFL dives into political territory...so like dont let her be misunderstood, she may sing about vanity problems but that doesnt mean thats all she cares about

omg and the other woman is literally about vanity problems like being sad over a man, beauty, loneliness etc, and thats literally the ENTIRE theme of honeymoon...

On topic though:

I've been worried about listening to White Dress because I feel like the more we hype it up, the more disappointed we could become if it doesn't meet our expectations. Honestly I'm happy Lana is referencing her past (we love a throwback), but in general I'm just worried it won't be as good as were making it out to be :ohno:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

actually i take that sort of differently! up until LFL critics said she only sings about her own life and shes so sad about her own probelms, and LFL dives into political territory...so like dont let her be misunderstood, she may sing about vanity problems but that doesnt mean thats all she cares about

omg and the other woman is literally about vanity problems like being sad over a man, beauty, loneliness etc, and thats literally the ENTIRE theme of honeymoon...

and Norman was all about "into the blue" of Get Free and Chemtrails is the continuation of the introspective, personal, fragile of "hope"