Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Dragon said:

love this. but I kinda hope "Wander" 's a lot smoother to listen to and easier to just drown in. hope there are chants 

oh it will be smoother, I don't think she would ever go fully left field like that

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

and breaking up slowly her weird al yankovic moment 

tenor.gif

Yosemite her Simon & Garfunkel moment

tenor.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I kinda wanna leave and come back to LBs on the 26th. Everyone is getting me hyped up for WD, I don't wanna deal with another waiting for COCC music video back in October when we thought it was coming out on/around Halloween. 

That or I need to stay away from this thread specifically, I'm not trying to get my hopes up :(

unless Eclipse can give us a hint so I can stop worrying about it

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

For Free by Joni is gonna be the perfect closing track. It complements the theme of Chemtrails (the song) so well (being on the outside looking in) and probably even White Dress where she wonders if the fame was even worth it. She has the mind of a mastermind methinks.

I honestly think the song isn't coming this week, yall are just wildin. Also, the last like week or 2 yall were wanting a release date to be announced and hoping she'll announce it "in 5 minutes" or "in 25 minutes" or whatever its so useless. guys we're 3 weeks away from the album dropping we're gonna eat soon just wait until it's cooled down enough to enjoy it. if it comes this week lets just be surprised and happy regardless but if it's not don't be let down bc she didn't give us any dates for anything other than the album

anyways..... :blanche4:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

I honestly think the song isn't coming this week, yall are just wildin. Also, the last like week or 2 yall were wanting a release date to be announced and hoping she'll announce it "in 5 minutes" or "in 25 minutes" or whatever its so useless. guys we're 3 weeks away from the album dropping we're gonna eat soon just wait until it's cooled down enough to enjoy it. if it comes this week lets just be surprised and happy regardless but if it's not don't be let down bc she didn't give us any dates for anything other than the album

anyways..... :blanche4:

announcement in 23 minutes

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, new gods said:

yall really think jack antonoff could ever pull of bjork :awkney2:

screaming.

He's gotta go

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

announcement in 23 minutes

tenor.gif

disappointment in 23 minutes 

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

17 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

and breaking up slowly her weird al yankovic moment 

tenor.gif

Didn't the MOJO magazine description only call two songs "country style"? BUS obvs and "Wild At Heart". The tears of happiness I had when I found out...

5 minutes ago, new gods said:

yall really think jack antonoff could ever pull off bjork :awkney2:

ABSOLUTELY :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

Didn't the MOJO magazine description only call two songs "country style"? BUS obvs and "Wild At Heart". The tears of happiness I had when I found out...

She also posted “country at heart” as a tweet caption

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

3 hours ago, Lustformoney said:

she teased white dress on feb 7th

She also teased the title track in October and released it in January :heidi:

Okay so does someone wanna set up a US listening party somehow? Idk how we can do that. Maybe we can have a thread for it in the Games section? We all wanna give mom her streams so like we'll all go on Apple Music and Spotify at the same time and start the album at the same time and listen together. Can we do this pleeeeeeeasseeeee?

i feel like asking for a LB worldwide listening party would be awful bc we'd have some people having to wait for us the in US and i think we should have different listening parties scheduled for different regions

giphy.gif

Just now, Redhydrangeas99 said:

She also posted “country at heart” as a tweet caption

Exactly! WAH & BUS are the only songs with a country sound WE WON

Just now, Carmen Del Rey said:

She also teased the title track in October and released it at the end of January :heidi:

i think it was supposed to be out on halloween but then thaty vinyl delay happened but WHAT WAS THE REASON with white dress:trisha: