Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

10 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

FUCk my hype really just hit imagining and working out my plans for what my first album listen will be like.

giphy.gif

I think I will go off Lanaboards on the 18th as soon as it comes out in NZ, and calm my nerves by listening to all her albums in release order ending with hope-bihi. 

After that I'll go to sleep, butterflies in my stomach, knowing I will finally have cocc in my ears the next day. I'll wake up and get through my online lessons for the day and get in the mood and headspace for MY FIRST ALBUM LISTEN, during which I am absolutely going to cry from experiencing something so cathartic and beautiful.

Then, I'll watch the masterpieces that are the cocc and White Dress mv for the first time with sound on. Next, I will perform my second album listen and probably freak out even more.

While enjoying my THIRD listen I'll finally go back on Lanaboards (if it hasn't crashed) and read back the millions of new pages and join the COCC post-release thread and the new pre-pre-release thread. :crying2:

I am EXCITED yup yup

giphy.gif

L M F A O 

your gifs

ILYSM sis 

:ma:

28 minutes ago, stupidapartmentcomplex said:

FUCk my hype really just hit imagining and working out my plans for what my first album listen will be like.

giphy.gif

I think I will go off Lanaboards on the 18th as soon as it comes out in NZ, and calm my nerves by listening to all her albums in release order ending with hope-bihi. 

After that I'll go to sleep, butterflies in my stomach, knowing I will finally have cocc in my ears the next day. I'll wake up and get through my online lessons for the day and get in the mood and headspace for MY FIRST ALBUM LISTEN, during which I am absolutely going to cry from experiencing something so cathartic and beautiful.

Then, I'll watch the masterpieces that are the cocc and White Dress mv for the first time with sound on. Next, I will perform my second album listen and probably freak out even more.

While enjoying my THIRD listen I'll finally go back on Lanaboards (if it hasn't crashed) and read back the millions of new pages and join the COCC post-release thread and the new pre-pre-release thread. :crying2:

I am EXCITED yup yup

giphy.gif

I read your post like it was poetry, and I lived for it! :thankyou::smile4:

What do ya'll think of the Dealer snippet on ree at the very top of the results? It's def Lana but potato quality. The melody is gorgeous :trisha:

There's quite a few floating around so it's hard to know exactly which one is real idk

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

4 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

What do ya'll think of the Dealer snippet on ree at the very top of the results? It's def Lana but potato quality. The melody is gorgeous :trisha:

There's quite a few floating around so it's hard to know exactly which one is real idk

I dont think any of them are real tbh. They all sound way too shady. 

Just now, Lentilus said:

I dont think any of them are real tbh. They all sound way too shady. 

You're probably right. I'm just very hungry :trisha:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, cherri said:

Us when we all finally get to stay that close to Jesus on March 19th

g0D.gif

Us wandering, but realizing not all of us are lost

MGiece2.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i'd die if Not All Who Wander are Lost sounds like the song that invented the term "Wanderlust" :trisha:

the HORNS

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I’m guessing it’s coming on the 5th instead. 

Same, or the 12th.

"Dark but Just a Game sounds like Portishead"

"Not All Who Wander are Lost is her Björk moment"

tenor.gif

i dont want this to come off like im not hype for white dress (BECAUSE I AM), but why are yall so pressed for a release date? like the album is dropping in less than a month, just take the white dress announcement (whenever it comes) as a pleasant  surprise whenever it comes about! i feel like its torture pulling your hair out over a date or announcement like we did for the album announcement! its just a single yall that we are 100% guaranteed to get in under a month! :crossed:

1 minute ago, lanabanana11 said:

i dont want this to come off like im not hype for white dress (BECAUSE I AM), but why are yall so pressed for a release date? like the album is dropping in less than a month, just take the white dress announcement (whenever it comes) as a pleasant  surprise whenever it comes about! i feel like its torture pulling your hair out over a date or announcement like we did for the album announcement! its just a single yall that we are 100% guaranteed to get in under a month! :crossed:

Some of us don't have patience luv x

im confused cuz that site changed the wd release date like 3 times so if they knew it was coming later, they would change it again already, also theyre connected to itunes so

But why isnt she announcing this? is this another suprise release like lmlylaw?

Oprah Winfrey So What Is The Truth GIF - OprahWinfrey SoWhatIsTheTruth What  - Discover & Share GIFs