Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

12 hours ago, Eclipse said:

What's up with the waiting 'till the album, watching the music video with sound off stuff? Never hearing the singles before the album is out? Literally I've only seen this kind of behaviour with Lana fans. It's strange.

I much prefer hearing songs one at a time, digesting them on their own and forming connections and memories with them instead of having one giant album to listen to without giving some songs their time to shine. Also if an artist, especially someone like Lana, puts out something before the album then she intends the audience to hear that ahead of the album and I trust her vision. I guess it's okay if you wanna wait to listen to a promo single with the album if it's released like a week before, but making yourself wait 3 more weeks to hear a proper single with a music video? And spoil yourself in the process anyways with everyone hyping it up or being disappointed, so you're already biased before hearing it? Also watching a video WITH THE SOUND OFF? That sounds like insanity, I'm sorry.

This is not directed at anyone specifically, I've seen a lot of people doing this and it's specifically a LanaBoards behaviour that is deemed acceptable. So I wanted to share my two cents.

oOQp68I.gif

cute but try 6 months :sass: not a single complain from me :sass: and still going strong :sass: 11 track unheard album here i come :sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

34 minutes ago, LanaCharts said:

COCC (album) chart run on the Apple Music Pre-Add Chart:

#2 - #2 - #6 - #9 - #5

not bad 

I'd be shocked if this album doesn't debut at no. 1 . Unlike NFR, there isn't much competition for the 3rd week of March (unlike Sept. 2019 when Taylor Swift and Tool had both just released). Unless Adele surprise drops her album in the next 2 weeks, I dont think anything can block COTCC!

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

11 minutes ago, Mer said:

I'd be shocked if this album doesn't debut at no. 1 . Unlike NFR, there isn't much competition for the 3rd week of March (unlike Sept. 2019 when Taylor Swift and Tool had both just released). Unless Adele surprise drops her album in the next 2 weeks, I dont think anything can block COTCC!

Tsssss, I've had this feeling Adele is gonna surprise drop! Hope its for a later date!:awkney:

Lovely Honeymoon Vinyl by Lana Del Rey. Purchased in 2016 in Santa Monica California. I don’t believe I have actually played this record yet but it has definitely been shot. Hand shot in 2021 by the purchaser, otherwise in fabulous condition as far as aesthetics go! 

Only $400. 

Spoiler

R-17500819-1613813677-8492.jpeg.jpgR-17500819-1613813692-2004.jpeg.jpg

:deadbanana:

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Nah she will definitely release around Christmas IMO for holiday sales like she did last time

That's true! And she'd need them sales after her divorce!! :xgiggle: COCC is gonna win!!! 

10 minutes ago, Dragon said:

my expectations for this album: tenor.gif that's all. that's all I'm expecting the music's been amazing so far. 

I'm hoping this album is reminiscent of a gay cowboy love story too

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 hours ago, Nikogo said:

I think there may have been a delay (assuming she did submit it end of October/around her livestream) that caused the ultimate March release date..we probably could have had the album January/February if there wasn’t a hold up

but I’m still so amazed that she took that long to submit the songs. When she did the book signing in October she said December/January, but also hadn’t submitted the album yet.

I really think she was just holding out on hope that Jack would become available and she could transform the songs and the sound she wanted 

Also still not over you all crapping allllll over the girl who talked about her poop on Instagram when she told us the album wasn’t coming anytime soon 

I'm very confused, I said something?

15 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

I'm hoping this album is reminiscent of a gay cowboy love story too

Clayton & Charlie :ma:

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

5 hours ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

The amount of times I’ve been repeating “it made me feel, it made me feel like a god” in my head with different melodies is unhealthy 

I just want a dateeeeee 

Me too! Gives me UV era teas when she posted that picture with the caption "down on the West Coast they got a saying..." I didn't guess right tho.

2 hours ago, Nikogo said:

last he told us, he only heard the singles 

but the other day he told us the lyrics to TJF aren’t “don’t be afraid of our love” 

so he’s either heard more the record, or he at least has gotten submitted lyrics 

OR, TJF is considered a single (that’ll release later) and that’s why he’s heard ? 

probably a reach but maybe!