Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

9 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

I can’t find that TJF snippet on YouTube. Maybe they’re removing it cause it might be the next single! :quote:

Yeah, you can't find in on YouTube, it was deleted from Lana's instagram page, but it is still on Ben's :)

With the announcement I won't be back at work until April 12 at earliest I need to be fed this era! I don't think we are going to get White Dress on friday unless Lana posts something in the next few days. Also last picture disc might be Chemtrails/White Dress single picture disc? Hopingggg 

Its interesting listening to violet now after knowing her thoughts from her recent interview. In salamander she writes about how "Some stories aren’t meant to be sold, some words aren’t meant to be told" and "You see, the things that can’t be bought can’t be evaluated". Her uncomfort with the album makes me wonder if some of those stories are on the album :hawt: Also the amount of times she references COCC in violet is fucking crazy :thumb: I hope the production from violet also reflects in COCC, Quiet Waiter Blue Forever and Paradise is Very Fragile are just so sonically beautiful :krylie: Give me that kind of magic Jack :angie:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

22 minutes ago, Theo said:

Yeah, you can't find in on YouTube, it was deleted from Lana's instagram page, but it is still on Ben's :)

I hate going there. ?

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

im starting to loose hope ngl :krylie: hopefully its a suprise release

Me too tho!!! But last time I was starting to lose hope, we got the title track teaser and release date soooooo.....:sass:

4 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

the way that i felt when tulsa jesus freak got recognized on shazam :trisha:

yosemite being recognized on shazam.. what a moment. GOD IM SO EXCITED FOR YOSEMITE :trisha:

I overplayed the Tulsa Jesus Freak snippet :crying2:

Somehow I'm not that excited for it anymore. I hate myself for overplaying it:rip:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

yosemite being recognized on shazam.. what a moment. GOD IM SO EXCITED FOR YOSEMITE :trisha:

the way someone put fake shazam links for dealer and yosemite and got everyone excited for nothing but 1 hour later yosemite WAS found on shazam :trisha:

11 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

the way that i felt when tulsa jesus freak got recognized on shazam :trisha:

sometimes i go back to pages when we found all of the songs and the cocc announcement to read all of the OMFFFGs :trisha:

Just now, Lustformoney said:

sometimes i go back to pages when we found all of the songs and the cocc announcement to read all of the OMFFFGs :trisha:

WHat page was that?? :hooker:

Just now, Lustformoney said:

the way february, although close to the release, has been the most uneventful month since like August :tommy:

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

The way I found yosemite through the search bar thinking I was just clowning myself finding a glitch in the system :flop: and then @wild caged animal finding the actual direct link just moments later :air: I didn't even believe it until the link, like yosemite actually getting released?? a joke by that point, I could not believe it :defeated: a surreal moment truly :slay:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺