Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

9 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Not related but s*nd me Madison's album tho (or just FTWR) :bebe:

Lmao it’s coming in three days :eartha:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

She won't announce it until Thursday night at 11:59 because it's personal to her :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Contemplating God said:

She won't announce it until Thursday night at 11:59 because it's personal to her :wowcry:

My cutoff day is tomorrow, after that I've lost total hope for any WD release anytime soon. Sorry ladies, I have to throw in the towel. :suicide:

38 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i just realized that in brooklyn baby she says "i think we r like the wind and sea" and in cocc its " you're in the wind I'm in the water":oprah:

Wow you really caught that! I listened to BB recently and I didn't make the connection! Your mind!! :gurl:

The fact that I don't even need an alarm set at 3am anymore, because my mind automatically wakes me to check if WD was annouced....is truly ....:oprah: There's something wrong with me. :oprah2:

6 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

The fact that I don't even need an alarm set at 3am anymore, because my mind automatically wakes me to check if WD was annouced....is truly ....:oprah: There's something wrong with me. :oprah2:

i remember when we were waiting for the jimmy fallon performance and it was at 4am for me but i kept waking up every 30 minutes with a heart attack:bebe:  being on this forum makes me feel better that im not alone in lana del rey obsession:whitney:

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i remember when we were waiting for the jimmy fallon performance and it was at 4am for me but i kept waking up every 30 minutes with a heart attack:bebe:  being on this forum makes me feel better that im not alone in lana del rey obsession:whitney:

Our obsession/delusion dosage is dangerously high, and I'm here for it with you all!:hottie::oprah3:

13 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

I did tell y'all it was Woman you should have slept like a baby :eek:

7 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

i wonder what songs did she write in 2020? looks like she did most of the album back in 2019

I think she began writing during the last half of 2019, she continued during early 2020, and finished the production around last summer.

Correct me if I'm wrong:

-Yosemite:hooker:

-White Dress (she said it's one of the first songs she did, starting with Jack playing just the piano, Interivew Magazine)

-LMLYLAW (title first mentioned on October 2019, Q Magazine)

-COCC (''I only think of star signs for the next thing I'm doing'', Q Magazine)

-For Free (could've been recorded in late 2019, during the NFR tour?)

-White Hot Forever was first mentioned on August 2019 but I'm sure the final version (Tulsa Jesus Freak) was completed in 2020...Lana said the song was inspired by her Midwest trip, but that didn't occur until November 2019.

- Dark But Just a Game (she said she came up with the song after attending an Oscar's afterparty during February 2020)

2 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

I think she began writing during the last half of 2019, she continued during early 2020, and finished the production around last summer.

Correct me if I'm wrong:

-White Dress (she said it's one of the first songs she did, starting with Jack playing just the piano, Interivew Magazine)

-White Hot Forever was first mentioned on August 2019 but I'm sure the final version (Tulsa Jesus Freak) was completed in 2020...Lana said the song was inspired by her Midwest trip, but that didn't occur until November 2019.

- Dark But Just a Game (she said she came up with the song after attending an Oscar's afterparty during February 2020)

Wild at heart was also posted before norman came out

dance till we die was written after the Berkeley show of the NFR tour

so I think the only one we don’t know much about is not all who wander are lost

3 minutes ago, 5adboy said:

Correct me if I'm wrong:

yosemite was written in 2015 or 2016 right? one of the first songs she wrote for LFL

dance till we die was probably written sometime in october 2019

i love you, but you don't understand me.

3 hours ago, Crys10 said:

Sorry to ask this here, but how do I check my plays on Apple Music?

open Music on your mac then click on “Songs” in the sidebar and in the rightmost column you can see the play count for each song in your library

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky