Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I think the only one we don’t know much about is not all who wander are lost

Watch the Cinderella song being the best on the album:teehee:

tenor.gif

So yesterday at my friends house, I asked Alexa to play Chemtrails, and the hoe started saying that Chemtrails the album was already released and something about that if I wanted to listen to the whole album to subscribe to the service, And I freaked out because I'm like wtf did she suddenly decide to surprise release the album lol

26 minutes ago, KingJay said:

So yesterday at my friends house, I asked Alexa to play Chemtrails, and the hoe started saying that Chemtrails the album was already released and something about that if I wanted to listen to the whole album to subscribe to the service, And I freaked out because I'm like wtf did she suddenly decide to surprise release the album lol

unplug her she needs to be rebooted apparently. no one needs disloyal technology iQyBk13.gif

UV/Honeymoon

There is a place here in Buenos Aires similar to a theatre where they play a whole album in the complete darkness. It's hauting and honestly a beautiful experience. I went with my bf to listen to Norman and alone to listen to UV. Can't wait to listen to COCC there!

Edit: Here's the link to listen to UV next saturday for my amigos porteños https://www.instagram.com/p/CLpjen7gfhH/?igshid=ld5clu99erhs

5 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

There is a place here in Buenos Aires similar to a theatre where they play a whole album in the complete darkness. It's hauting and honestly a beautiful experience. I went with my bf to listen to Norman and alone to listen to UV. Can't wait to listen to COCC there! (when it's possible due to covid). 

that sounds amazing, ethereal!! i wish they did that where i live :flutter:

4 minutes ago, thelastgirlonearth said:

that sounds amazing, ethereal!! i wish they did that where i live :flutter:

Totally! You hear every little detail. I feel like COCC is going to be that kind of album that has so many little hidden sounds and vocals that are beautiful to discover. 

4 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

It's more of a Venice Bitch tea with the lyrics

That sounds like it’s a bittersweet song. I can’t wait till I can hear the song to understand what you mean! Thank u

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland