Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

All of us waiting for Lana to announce White Dress 

what Lana (& Clay) are doing in an igloo right now:

ly66NJ.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

All of us waiting for Lana to announce White Dress 

what Lana (& Clay) are doing in an igloo right now:

ly66NJ.gif

...what did you type into google to find this? :bebe:

3 minutes ago, Nobody said:

...what did you type into google to find this? :bebe:

You don't want to know this:bebe:

Spoiler

I searched ' wild rabbit gif ' but in my mother language lol

Spoiler

:ma:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

9 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

I hate to be that person but I'm 60 pages behind and swamped with exams so... have we got any news? did any lyrics leak? :bebe:

Literally, it's been weeks of nothing new

tenor.gif

Wild At Heart 

BreakableBogusBanteng-small.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

2 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

e63aa230eb9cf2c6fa67d879e8c54240.gif

Well thanks... hopefully WD in 2 days I guess:hype:

On second thought! the only crazy thing that happened recently was the birth of a "Lana Cult" on tiktok as part of a flop way of promotion. Point is, there are a bunch of poser kids pretending to like Lana and writing crazy shit about her. It's really...:wtf:

15 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

On second thought! the only crazy thing that happened recently was the birth of a "Lana Cult" on tiktok as part of a flop way of promotion. Point is, there are a bunch of poser kids pretending to like Lana and writing crazy shit about her. It's really...:wtf:

The way the only times I briefly logged into LB I saw people talking about this cult and had no clue what they meant :toofunny: And it's worse than I thought :rip:

Ugh when will the locals stop:wtf:

2 minutes ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

The way the only times I briefly logged into LB I saw people talking about this cult and had no clue what they meant :toofunny: And it's worse than I thought :rip:

Ugh when will the locals stop:wtf:

Someone of that stupid tiktok cult spread the fake rumour that Lana burned the bible :rip:

Some people from that cult got really mad at her:bebe:  

OiUHEXQ.jpg

had a dream wd was surprised released and it was a florence + the machine kiss with a fist/dog days are over sounding song with lana running through the forest away from the big monster thing from where the wild things are....

:bebe: 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I dreamed about White Dress and it was beautiful and the melody was fantastic but I already forget how it goes :crying4:

I’m still not on team Delulu and I don’t think it’s coming out Friday, but we’ll know by tomorrow for sure! I just don’t see something as big as her second ‘big’ single being released like LMLYAW. I think there will be an announcement and hype leading up to it. 

"Don’t forget me"

13 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

my post will probably get approved two hours later...so no matter when you read this:

Hide contents

announcement in 10 minutes ?

WAAAIT! Bushes, you're on mod queue??? :trisha: WHY???

Truly wondering how personal this whole album will be to Lana! She seems so affected by it!