Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

15 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

If I recall correctly we looked at that site for FIILY/TG when google music had the advertisements and it gave the wrong release date then, too :thumb2:

I SAID SHUT UP SHUT UP I DONT WANNA HEAR IT :willcut::tanisha:

19 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

yes but it changed before to march 19th and then back to feb 26th.. so it could change again.. :crai:

I always thought that was because technically it is releasing on March 19, as part of the whole album package, so once the album went on per order it went to March 19. Then it went back to February 26 as part of when it’ll release as a single. I could be wrong but unless they changed it again (which indeed is very likely) I’m pretty sure it’s coming Friday. Also eclipse hasn’t said it won’t come Friday and usually he does tell us when nothing should be expected, I think anyways lol

5 minutes ago, Aphrodite said:

You're right in my opinion! Being realistic sometimes is the best thing:oprah3:

worst case scenario I kill all the hype, and she does drop the song tomorrow/Friday and I’m proven wrong! Which I’ll gladly take!! I just don’t like the vibe that occurs once something we think is going to happen, doesn’t happen. 

Eclipse said he’d tell us once he got confirmation and he hasn’t said anything yet soooo :poordat:

"Don’t forget me"

Also, if it does come out on the 12th, then this is hands down her worst pre-release era. Right now is the perfect time to release a single to get everyone interested again. 

Imagine dropping the best video of your career over two months in advance alongside a shitty album cover, a shitty single cover, and then go radio silent until a week before the album 

I can't even defend this. I feel like she doesn't care about this album at all. Just like Honeymoon. Both deserve and deserved better. :pls:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

worst case scenario I kill all the hype, and she does drop the song tomorrow/Friday and I’m proven wrong! Which I’ll gladly take!! I just don’t like the vibe that occurs once something we think is going to happen, doesn’t happen. 

Eclipse said he’d tell us once he got confirmation and he hasn’t said anything yet soooo :poordat:

I might be mistaken but Eclipse usually gets his confirmation when the song is uploaded to YT, which happens the day before or even a bit later (LMLYLAW, Summertime, COTCC)

1 minute ago, Contemplating God said:

Also, if it does come out on the 12th, then this is hands down her worst pre-release era. Right now is the perfect time to release a single to get everyone interested again. 

Imagine dropping the best video of your career over two months in advance alongside a shitty album cover, a shitty single cover, and then go radio silent until a week before the album 

I can't even defend this :pls:

And allow all of that to get overshadowed by Instagram comments and a psychotic interview :rip:  

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

And allow all of that to get overshadowed by Instagram comments and a psychotic interview :rip:  

and probably no album trailer, a staple at this point, either :deadbanana: someone just leak it please.

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Yeah there’s very little buzz surrounding this album outside of the fandom. Idk what she or her team is doing promotion wise. No trailer, no interaction with fans, barely any magazine covers/interviews... it’s sad.

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

and probably no album trailer, a staple at this point, either :deadbanana: someone just leak it please.

I’ll give her a couple more weeks on that before I feel like there isnt gonna be one but if white dress doesn’t drop today/tomorrow I am definitely going to sort of check out of this pre-release and just enjoy the album when it comes out for my own sanity :rip: 

Ben thinks posting the Mojo magazine cover with a "incredible album out the 19th" on instagram suffices as promo. It's hopeless 

im on both team delulu and realistic. we never got any info or confirmation beforehand from insiders in terms of a release date for LMLYLAW and Chemtrails. all we had was a lana.lnk.to working. and in this case, we don’t have a lana.lnk.to that directs us to Spotify :toofunny:. i guess we’ll just wait and see

6 minutes ago, Corona said:

I might be mistaken but Eclipse usually gets his confirmation when the song is uploaded to YT, which happens the day before or even a bit later (LMLYLAW, Summertime, COTCC)

pls i thought we left this rumor in december

4 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Ben thinks posting the Mojo magazine cover with a "incredible album out the 19th" on instagram suffices as promo. It's hopeless 

He checked out of Lana’s career a long time ago 

Even if she did have a bigger promo run/rollout planned, I def think she scrapped most of it after all the media/Instagram shit. 

Maybe it’s for the best. Last time we heard her voice she sounded like she had just just taken some hallucinogens and washed them down with everclear. 

she’s clearly going through a #thing right now so maybe less is more tbh

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

37 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

If I recall correctly we looked at that site for FIILY/TG when google music had the advertisements and it gave the wrong release date then, too :thumb2:

And did it leak? Yes it did:dua: so we will win either way. If it shows 26th then its coming on 26th. Either official or by leaking. Unless they change it like 5 minutes before midnight:eartha2:

I can’t at y’all saying this is the worst pre-release when NFR had album songs out a year before the album dropped with video footage that didn’t come out until over 2 years later :oprah2:

I think there will definitely be an album trailer in March, she’s never not had one. Maybe March will be the month where we get White Dress first week, TJF second week, album third week. 

I’m team realistic but I still have hope!!

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

He acts like he has any audience with his 34k followers. 

giphy.gif