Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

48 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

You know ... if you don't want to spoil yourself ... don't listen. Don't read this thread. Simple as that

All this negative chastity-belt-purity-ring-energy is really getting annoying. 

Lmao maybe half the threads not loading for me because I'm not seeing really anyone being negative about not listening to it :rip: If anything the only thing I see is everyones meltdoens that its not coming this Friday, even though Lana never announced it to be out this friday :creep: But maybe it'll be like LMLYLAW :whatever2:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I can see both sides tbh. it can be perceived as a bit accidentally presumptuous to assume that we're scheduling our listening schedules when we know nothing for sure but yes wording is important and zap body's known for their blunt truths so there's that but can we just get back to celebrating bc I'm sure we just all want the rawness of COCC 1 day and a midnite f6qvpcp.gif

UV/Honeymoon

Top Albums by Apple Music Pre-Adds, February 12th through February 18th
1. Taylor Swift, Fearless (Taylor’s Version)(4/9/2021) NEW

2. NF, CLOUDS (THE MIXTAPE) (3/26/2021)NEW

3. GOJIRA, Fortitude (4/30/2021) NEW

4. Carrie Underwood, My Savior (3/26/2021)NEW

5. NCT 127, LOVEHOLIC – EP (2/17/2021)NEW

6. Kings of Leon, When You See Yourself(3/5/2021) +5

7. Lana Del Rey, Chemtrails Over the Country Club (3/19/2021) -2

8. Digga D, Made In The Pyrex (2/26/2021)NEW

9. Quinn XCII, Change Of Scenery II(3/5/2021) NEW

10. UZI, Cœur abîmé (2/19/2021) NEW

Slayyyter: OUT 

yes we only have 3 weeks left and that's an eternity :bebe: 

... but also... that's 1/2 of the time from when cocc came out to now... it's been 44 days since jan 11th... like 6 weeks and 2 days. so 3 weeks and 2 days until march 19th. lets go girls we can do it. strap on your goggles, hop in the plane, we'll make chemtrails ourselves if we have to! 

sUcVobB.png

40 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

you can't just pretend it's easy to have self control and to not overplay stuff etc. of course the majority of us, me included, are weak. nobody's saying 'you shouldn't listen to things before the album you're so annoying for doing so or saying you do' so yeah just let the people who want to keep things fresh for the album say it and do it?

They can but what is this "I hope nothing is released"-bs though. 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Okay I know this is going to sound joy killing to some but it's time to address it!

I know we're in in the middle of a very dry desert looking for info and releases, but filling the thread with no constructive conversation is spamming and actually annoying for those fans who check out this thread every few days to see some news or anything... and what do they encounter with? Hundreds of off-topic GIFs, lyrics (with nothing added to it), countdowns (okay, countdowns are fun! But why an entire page of the same countdown? :rip:), etc. I don't mean this thread to be absolutely serious, that'd kill the fun, but let's take this thread like a tea party at a country club :creep: Let's have fun but keep the discussion interesting!

Edit:

Also, by "constructive conversation" I don't mean discussing the only two songs we have 24/7. I know we don't have way too much to talk about. But be a bit more creative and thoughtful, and if you don't have anything to say regarding the album, take it to Random Lana Discussion :) 

Possible scénario: 

Ben and Ed: « Come on, Lanz, you could do the Zane Lowe interview to promote White Dress this Friday. Your fucking rabid fans are going insane not knowing. »

lana: « No fucking way, I had enough with one crucifixion this year with Annie Mac. Drop the damn thing or whatever. See y’a on March 19! »

9 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

They can but what is this "I hope nothing is released"-bs though. 

it's not like half of this board wasn't preaching patience and "3 months isn't that long:wub:" when we found out it was coming in march 

i love you, but you don't understand me.

3 hours ago, Contemplating God said:

Just like Honeymoon

HONEYMOON V2 WE WON :angie:

i feel like this album has the same lowkey vibe as honeymoon and uv i cant even describe it... her top 3 album incoming

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 hour ago, Yosemite said:

Lmao why do some of you come up w/ the whole "ben and ed are the worst managers, no promo whatsoever!!!!" over and over again? We already know it's her fault that there's no big promo, she doesn't want do it nor she cares about it.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love if she did a little more promo, but she's been like this since post-BTD.

i think they enable her lazy behaviour in relation to promo. we've seen the promo dua gets and if ben and ed pushed her to promote to that level it would happen. i think they’re at equal faults

n e wayz 48 HOURS TILL WHITE DRESS :hype:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23