Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

16 minutes ago, archiemm said:

i think they enable her lazy behaviour in relation to promo. we've seen the promo dua gets and if ben and ed pushed her to promote to that level it would happen. i think they’re at equal faults

n e wayz 48 HOURS TILL WHITE DRESS :hype:

But that’s where you, and everyone who thinks like that, are wrong. They don’t have to push her to do anything, regarding promo. If she doesn’t want to, she doesn’t. Dua relies on promo a lot (not saying she’s not talented bc I love her) but FN only did those numbers bc she pushed through w/ the promo. Because she wanted to chart well and have big numbers. Lana doesn’t want to do that, at all. And, currently, she’s big enough to not have people forcing her to do stuff she doesn’t want to (remember deluxe versions? Yeah.) and also, she has great numbers despite her little to no promo and despite her sound, even if it takes her some time. She’s stable and consistent on that so neither them or the label have to force her to do promo.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

4 minutes ago, archiemm said:

i think they enable her lazy behaviour in relation to promo. we've seen the promo dua gets and if ben and ed pushed her to promote to that level it would happen. i think they’re at equal faults

n e wayz 48 HOURS TILL WHITE DRESS :hype:

Girl it’s 14 HOURS :gurl:

just reminding you that it can be in the fnd.io database as a 26th release, but also wouldn't be actually released on that date.
I've seen similar **** with H*lsey's YSBS, that time it said that it was released '2 hours ago' or smth, but the song was pushed back and it never dropped that day. so there's can be identical case with WD
sorry for that ATRL post copy

6 minutes ago, TJFreak said:

Girl it’s 14 HOURS :gurl:

it's actually not :bebe: 

Spoiler

it's 14 and 1/2 :hype:

5 minutes ago, originallifeline said:

just reminding you that it can be in the fnd.io database as a 26th release, but also wouldn't be actually released on that date.
I've seen similar **** with H*lsey's YSBS, that time it said that it was released '2 hours ago' or smth, but the song was pushed back and it never dropped that day. so there's can be identical case with WD

7ul7jeqd1az21.jpg

13 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

But that’s where you, and everyone who thinks like that, are wrong. They don’t have to push her to do anything, regarding promo. If she doesn’t want to, she doesn’t. Dua relies on promo a lot (not saying she’s not talented bc I love her) but FN only did those numbers bc she pushed through w/ the promo. Because she wanted to chart well and have big numbers. Lana doesn’t want to do that, at all. And, currently, she’s big enough to not have people forcing her to do stuff she doesn’t want to (remember deluxe versions? Yeah.) and also, she has great numbers despite her little to no promo and despite her sound, even if it takes her some time. She’s stable and consistent on that so neither them or the label have to force her to do promo.

:gclap: 

Reminder, it was never confirmed to be released the 26th. Not a single person on Lana’s team even hinted at the 26th. One website said the 26th and that’s it 

remember that when the mood gets super sour and everyone starts attacking Lana/her team 

"Don’t forget me"

dec 22nd (cocc teaser) – jan 11th (cocc mv) = 20 days

feb 6th (wd teaser) – feb 26th (possible release date) = 20 days

don't lose hope :bebe: but i'm okay with anything

for a little more substance i'll add a little appreciation for chuck – girl has fed us so much in the past week/two weeks with the pawn shop blues video, neil photos, and random old photos of lana. thank you chunk for all you do

sUcVobB.png

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Reminder, it was never confirmed to be released the 26th. Not a single person on Lana’s team even hinted at the 26th. One website said the 26th and that’s it 

remember that when the mood gets super sour and everyone starts attacking Lana/her team 

too late I already wrote my paragraphs for ben's insta

Spoiler

nV38hKE.png

"released in a day" :bebe: let's see... let's gamble with it... place your bets!

anyways i hope lana posts a photo of herself riding on top of an orca whale in the alaskan waters as clay looks on from a boat with a proud smile on his face. a dream. or her snuggling up with a bear. or in a mini water plane thing that you can fly around alaska and land in water with in true chemtrails fashion.

sUcVobB.png

22 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

realistic king :trisha: but gays will still write question for the TaP :trisha:

Capture.jpg

Just now, ArtDecoDelRey said:

Eclipse on twitter: "white dress 5/5"

:trisha:

Omg at first I thought you were tryna say May 5th and I almost cried and said you mean MARCH 5th?!

but 5/5 rating? Yes hunnay