Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

i have all of eclipses's photo and acronym teases saved in a little tab folder on my computer. i love it personally but i also love crosswords sudoku and jigsaw puzzles... :creepna3: so i get why people might hate it  

let eclipse toy with us honestly... makes prerelease more interesting. if eclipse just came out and said "she sings the lyric: listening to kings of leon and white stripes" the conversation about it might last 1 page... but when you're given a photo of kings of leon and white stripes and grass and a busker you theorize, you think, you post your thoughts. he's just giving us prompts for the papers of delusion we write. 

anyways DATMIMBC DIOIWON <333333333 i can't wait to hear what these are

sUcVobB.png

1 hour ago, Chemtrailslana said:

The main reason I think white dress is coming Friday is because she posted the two teaser pics 21 days before the 26th and she did the same with Chemtrails by posting the teaser video 21 days before Jan 11

ok the MATH here, now we are talking

aOaIzH2.gif

i've posted it before and i'll post it again... :ma:

dec 22nd - jan 11th = 20 days

feb 6th - feb 26th = 20 days

we're winning. or not. we'll see

Spoiler

even if we lose... my mod queue for boar-gate ends tomorrow.... so i'm winning :gurl:

sUcVobB.png

wait now i forgot. how was White Dress described instrumentally? is it a sad piano only ballad? or do we get more instruments? are there guitars?

anyways rn i'm imagining the song (sonically) being similar to Fine China or Living Legend but with the Stargirl-esque-Lizzy-high pitched vocals:defeated:

Wy8jf2U.jpg

If it’s a New Zealand release it will be out in 11 hours and 52 minutes 

we won tentatively 

Just now, luminom said:

wait now i forgot. how was White Dress described instrumentally? is it a sad piano only ballad? or do we get more instruments? are there guitars?

anyways rn i'm imagining the song (sonically) being similar to Fine China or Living Legend but with the Stargil-esque Lizzy high pitched vocals:defeated:

There are pianos drums and guitars in the credits 

:biblio: My Cancer sun and Pisces moon can’t take this uncertainty, it doesn’t feel dreamlike anymore.

Choosing to focus on what we know for sure, new Lana music is out in 23 days :crying4: We got this :legend:

gosh I want her to go live again and play around in the studio with daddy jack

she starts to talk about white dress and she performs it with just piano

we all cry, song is released after the live, music video out and we are thriving and fed 

WHERE THE FUCK IS SHEEEEEEEE

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

I just realized there's no lana.lnk.to / whitedress

it's over. See y'all March 19th. :hype:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Contemplating God said:

I just realized there's no lana.lnk.to / whitedress

it's over. See y'all March 19th. :hype:

Yeahhhhhh I think it’s coming before March 19th but definitely not Friday. The 12th is most likely