Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Eclipse said:

and where's the fun otherwise? the satisfaction you'll get when you hear the acronyms sung to your ears for the first time? the pleasure of finally every description, tease, subliminal message or hint clicking and making sense in your brain? :oprah3: that's fact bestie.

God, you have fun by teasing us with random acronyms and subliminal messages? your life must be very interesting:popcorn:

Just now, Lustformoney said:

Friday is New zealand starts in 13 hours so start your countdowns ladies:oprah3:

It's probably a local release, not a worldwide lol

Worldwide is usually for albums

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, 5adboy said:

God, you have fun by teasing us with random acronyms and subliminal messages? your life must be very interesting:popcorn:

Yes I do and yes my life is pretty good! Thanks for your concern :kiss:

Just now, Roll With me said:

Perhaps it'll be a LMLYLAW kind of release

Just now, TJFreak said:

LMLYLAW says hi

K

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

and where's the fun otherwise? the satisfaction you'll get when you hear the acronyms sung to your ears for the first time? the pleasure of finally every description, tease, subliminal message or hint clicking and making sense in your brain? :oprah3: that's fact bestie.

I don't think anyone on here will be like "omg Eclipse's little acronym game was so fun on LB" when they are going to hear 'White Dress' for the first time. :scoff:

6 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

never said i don't appreciate the info. like i said, you're reliable and accurate. but the consistent teasing gets a little annoying once in awhile. just saying. we're all going a little stir crazy today w no concrete news about WD. :oprah3: that's fact bestie. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

The main reason I think white dress is coming Friday is because she posted the two teaser pics 21 days before the 26th and she did the same with Chemtrails by posting the teaser video 21 days before Jan 11

1 minute ago, Max said:

I don't think anyone on here will be like "omg Eclipse's little acronym game was so fun on LB" when they are going to hear 'White Dress' for the first time. :scoff:

I beg to differ. I think everyone will be like "omg so that acronym is THAT" when they hear it for the first time and curse me out, which sounds fun. :oprah3:

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

never said i don't appreciate the info. like i said, you're reliable and accurate. but the consistent teasing gets a little annoying once in awhile. just saying. we're all going a little stir crazy today w no concrete news about WD. :oprah3: that's fact bestie. 

It's not my problem there are no concrete news. Take it up with the managers and the lady herself. :oprah3:

The fact that every era the pre release threads are the same :rip:

At first everyone loves eclipse and other insiders for giving us info, then when they don’t give enough or exactly what was asked they are a worthless piece of crap with no life :rip: 

it ain’t that serious. I get it’s a little annoying not knowing for sure what’s going to happen, but we will literally know in like 12 to 24 hours and if it wasn’t for these people we would literally know NOTHING considering all Lana has done is post two  Instagram posts for the entire album 

Anyway. The stuffed cabbage I have been cooking all day while not paying attention to my Zoom meeting are delicious. :chefskiss:

2 minutes ago, Chemtrailslana said:

The main reason I think white dress is coming Friday is because she posted the two teaser pics 21 days before the 26th and she did the same with Chemtrails by posting the teaser video 21 days before Jan 11

your mind :pout: