Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

The fact that every era the pre release threads are the same :rip:

At first everyone loves eclipse and other insiders for giving us info, then when they don’t give enough or exactly what was asked they are a worthless piece of crap with no life :rip: 

it ain’t that serious. I get it’s a little annoying not knowing for sure what’s going to happen, but we will literally know in like 12 to 24 hours

It's been the same for almost 6 years and 4 eras now. Only difference is I take myself less seriously nowadays and don't care about random f*gs switching on me daily. :bebe:

Just now, Max said:

Anyway. The stuffed cabbage I have been cooking all day while not paying attention to my Zoom meeting are delicious. :chefskiss:

Cabbage as food? :pft:

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

there’s no reason to fight girls we’re literally getting song of the decade in less than 48 HOURS WHY ARENT WE PREPARING

didn't you know that fights in the pre-release thread are ALWAYS tradition before a lana album/song drops?? i'm just keeping the thread alive.  :umadney: 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

The fact that every era the pre release threads are the same :rip:

At first everyone loves eclipse and other insiders for giving us info, then when they don’t give enough or exactly what was asked they are a worthless piece of crap with no life :rip: 

it ain’t that serious. I get it’s a little annoying not knowing for sure what’s going to happen, but we will literally know in like 12 to 24 hours and if it wasn’t for these people we would literally know NOTHING considering all Lana has done is post two  Instagram posts for the entire album 

I love @Eclipse

love you, bestie... no matter how much I crave for news :wub:

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

didn't you know that fights in the pre-release thread are ALWAYS tradition before a lana album/song drops?? i'm just keeping the thread alive.  :umadney: 

clampigirl and PARADIXO will like to have a word with you

8 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

Cabbage as food? :pft:

Excuse me but cabbages are rich in vitamin A and C and are basically like empty calories. So yeah I'm def eating that up. :blush3:

1 hour ago, lanasbottom said:

guys how do you post pics on here ? 

white dress tomorrow night we’re delusional in this household :xgiggle:

Since no one answered you :stareney3:

Make an account on Imgur and upload ur pic there. It should give you a link with ‘.jpeg’ at the end. Copy + paste that link into the ‘Insert image from URL’ button :) 

To be on topic: My hopes are kinda low that White Dress will even drop tomorrow :rip: But I also get the vibe she’ll post about it like an hour before it’s available on her youtube channel. Many possibilities to stay on team delulu :legend:inb4 no announcement and she posts a pic of her and clay in the middle of the Alaskan wilderness hunting for salmon like bears 

7a489a16ce1d35d7a8253fa33e350a39.gif

5 minutes ago, cherri said:

Since no one answered you :stareney3:

Make an account on Imgur and upload ur pic there. It should give you a link with ‘.jpeg’ at the end. Copy + paste that link into the ‘Insert image from URL’ button :) 

To be on topic: My hopes are kinda low that White Dress will drop tomorrow :rip: But I also get the vibe she’ll post about it like an hour before it’s available on her youtube channel. Many possibilities to stay on team delulu :legend:inb4 no announcement and she posts a pic of her and clay in the middle of the Alaskan wilderness hunting for salmon like bears 

thank you so much bestie! i’ll do that then :kiss::wub:

don’t worry they’ll regret it, i’ll call the music police, i have information that could lead to the arrest of lanaboards :hottie:

on topic tho i think nothings coming tomorrow with a slight chance of her pulling a "let me love you out tomorrow xx" even tho that chance seems to get smaller and smaller :crying2:

whilst i do appreciate the info Eclipse gives us, I do have this small fantasy in my mind of how funny it would be if one day during a future era when he comes on to give us accronyms and picture puzzle teases, another brand new leaker pops up and just solves each and every one of the puzzles directly after he posts them, completely high-jacking the game :godlaugh:

but in all seriousness i think it's super dumb for people to switch up and insult someone who has given us at least SOMETHING to do in the pre-release other than suggesting vinyl colors or posting non-lana songs that they hope the album sounds like, or talking about jack/NFR.

(also, i can assure everyone here that when I listen to white dress I won't remember a single acronym and look back at my "fond memories of decoding" seeing as in literally couldnt name a single letter from any of the ones he gave....the only thing ill remember is kings of leon, white stripes, and grass LOL)

Miss @Eclipse is the OG attention seeker but can we not attack him just cause Lana and her team are a big bore? 

Some days y'all are literally crawling into his private parts and make a fool out of urselves with acronyms and stuff but  now you hate the poor sis because Miss Rey is high on matcha again and forgot to post about WD? That's unfair as f*ck

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

without @Eclipse we wouldn't be constantly on our toes!! it adds to the excitement instead of waiting for the announcement like sitting ducks! :coffee:

anyway I don't wanna fall asleep and miss the announcement we're never getting :yawn:

lights, camera, acción