Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

47 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

It’s such a sticky situation because with NFR we had 6 songs before the album came out and the entire album teased in one form of another and with COTCC we only have 2 songs, 1 snippet, and absolutely no idea how any other song sounds

i would like to have White Dress, but I’m still just vibing with what we have 

- 2 songs

- 1 long ass snippet

+ 2 live performances

we basically know 1/3 of the album 

The records coming in 3 weeks anyway so I'm not feeling the delusion this time ngl :tommy: But I'll support you girlies who are manifesting a release this friday :smile4: Just not believing we'll actually get a single this friday myself, with a drink in my hand six feet away tenor.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

15 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

If anyone watched the video she posted on September first where she flat out said they were shooting the Chemtrail video, and that was going to be seen after hearing LMLYLAW and still thought it was going to be out in 4 days then...:toofloppy:

“well of course we’ll see hear the song first! The album is dropping in 4 days!!!”

:bebe: We are just innocent believers 

besties the best way to do this is just to tell yourself it isn't coming out on the 26th. that way if it does it'll be an incredible surprise :blush3: 

delusion makes fools of us all, but if we deny delusion we can only be happy and satisfied... that being said i still want it to come on the 26th </3

sUcVobB.png

I had a dream last night where I was listening to White Dress and the melody was that of Fine China towards the outro. 

Fine China- Fine China- Fine China

White Dress- White Dress- White Dress

I honestly wouldn’t be mad if WD sounds like FC. FC is definitely her saddest song for me.

i always hold out hope in believing that anything can happen, even without her saying anything she can drop literally at anytime. but i agree, the decision is all up to lana what she decides to do before the album drops in regards to releasing a single or not. in theory she would release it as a single due to her posting the teasers way before the album is intended to release. i think if not today we will get it within the next two fridays after. but i also think that everyone is entitled to the way they want this album rollout to be for them. listen if you want, if you don’t want to then just wait, not that hard and there shouldn’t be consistent opinions about things that directly don’t affect you :wink:

giphy.gif

my loOoOoOove

my lOoOoOoOve 

washing my hair 

doing the laundry :crying5:

idk why but when she sings "I'm in the wAter " , I always get chills , like she finds my ear's g spot 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Lmao why do some of you come up w/ the whole "ben and ed are the worst managers, no promo whatsoever!!!!" over and over again? We already know it's her fault that there's no big promo, she doesn't want do it nor she cares about it.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love if she did a little more promo, but she's been like this since post-BTD.

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I can't at some of all saying the album's coming in "only" three weeks :defeated: that's an eternity. Manifesting White Dress this Friday on my Spotify notifications NOW!

Also, it's true that there's no buzz around this release, which is sad. I hope things get better once it's out (and I hope it's positively received :rip: )

12 minutes ago, luminom said:

i wanted so badly for her to release White Dress on friday, because its my birthday... oh well:trisha:

BITCH!!! SHOTS!!! :magikarp::dance::dance:

also see when u think about it. It’ll b ok bc we’re probably gonna b celebrating anyway to give WD a proper moment moment so tech we can spare a day or so see there u go

UV/Honeymoon

30 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

You know ... if you don't want to spoil yourself ... don't listen. Don't read this thread. Simple as that

All this negative chastity-belt-purity-ring-energy is really getting annoying. 

you can't just pretend it's easy to have self control and to not overplay stuff etc. of course the majority of us, me included, are weak. nobody's saying 'you shouldn't listen to things before the album you're so annoying for doing so or saying you do' so yeah just let the people who want to keep things fresh for the album say it and do it?