Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

has no one asked eclipse about the WD release? he's always on twitter

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, HydroponicWeeds said:

He usually gets notices on Wednesday. If he confirms it, it should happen... unless there’s been a change of plans on her team’s part, like she did with the greatest and Fuck it. Let Me Love You was released with such little fanfare that it could still be the case this time. 

can’t wait to hear WD this Friday :smokes:

I was getting impatient waiting for the 19th but if WD is out this Friday, then it’s just a couple weeks to album release in my mind it’d really get my hype back up

on another note I fell and sprained my wrist a couple days ago, I feel totally inspired :toofunny:

7 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:

he keeps on ignoring us so what we can do more bestie, we just gotta wait and be full-time delulus:oprah3:

i was in the winter of my life 

yosemite being the song written before trump released after trump 0 political influence not even her 2017 haircut affected this yup yup

currently listening to honeymoon instrumentals and LIVING for the ambience the energy of it all. i HOPE to god that jackonoff channeled some rick nowels honeymoon energy and made some of the tracks a bit more full... less muffled... than on norman. not that i don't appreciate it, but i'd love for him to switch it up :kiss3: 

the presence of organ, tambourine, bongos, really gets my hopes up for the energy of the instrumentals on these tracks!!!! i also love that i have no clue what most tracks sound like in terms of instrumentals, even if we have the credits

– like organ could really sound like anything. high by the beach organ, mazzy star look on down from the bridge organ, what organ will we recieve?? imagine HBTB without the beats and as an acoustic track instead. different energy but i'm into it i think. i'm hoping for something churchy, funeral-y, ambient. grieving the loss of lizzy, the loss of anonymity, seclusion, worshipping independence, like she sings about in HBTB. organ is a very loss-y, religious, grieving instrument and i'm very interested to see what she'll be worshipping or grieving in NAWWAL. 

i can't wait for the surprise. i'm 100% going to resist listening to snippets, i just tend to appreciate an album so much more when i have no preconceived notion of many of the tracks going into it.

sUcVobB.png

13 minutes ago, salvatore said:

yosemite being the song written before trump released after trump 0 political influence not even her 2017 haircut affected this yup yup

the purity that awaits us :hype::wink:

9 minutes ago, Jimmytheworst said:

the purity that awaits us :hype::wink:

Nah nah, the way a lot of y'all still to this day drag LFL for no good reason. Are now looking forward to Yosemite. 

It's gonna be an album highlight. And it's still LFL. :hooker: eat it. 

I'm in the weird state where the prospect of new music still excites me, while I have literally no expectations for the upcoming album. :flop:

Buuut I want 'White Dress' on Friday and that's final.