Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, Marius said:

He acts like he has any audience with his 34k followers. 

lana fans: OMG Ben hasn’t posted anything 

also Lana fans: who cares what he posts, it doesn’t matter 

:oprah2:

Lana save us the gurls are getting antsy 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

I can’t at y’all saying this is the worst pre-release when NFR had album songs out a year before the album dropped with video footage that didn’t come out until over 2 years later :oprah2:

I think there will definitely be an album trailer in March, she’s never not had one. Maybe March will be the month where we get White Dress first week, TJF second week, album third week. 

I’m team realistic but I still have hope!!

Venice Bitch, Mariners and Hope lowkey got me through it. I just need that last song (White Dress) to get me through the next weeks :angie:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Venice Bitch, Mariners and Hope lowkey got me through it. I just need that last song (White Dress) to get me through the next weeks :angie:

It’s such a sticky situation because with NFR we had 6 songs before the album came out and the entire album teased in one form of another and with COTCC we only have 2 songs, 1 snippet, and absolutely no idea how any other song sounds

i would like to have White Dress, but I’m still just vibing with what we have 

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

It’s such a sticky situation because with NFR we had 6 songs before the album came out and the entire album teased in one form of another and with COTCC we only have 2 songs, 1 snippet, and absolutely no idea how any other song sounds

i would like to have White Dress, but I’m still just vibing with what we have 

If she didn't tease White Dress three weeks ago, i'm sure that I wouldn't care that much. But if she teased on February 8th it just for a March 12th release, it really is super annoying. 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

If she didn't tease White Dress three weeks ago, i'm sure that I wouldn't care that much. But if she teased on February 8th it just for a March 12th release, it really is super annoying. 

she teased title track September 1st and then again in October :thumb2:

she does whatever she wants whenever she wants and it’s the kind of energy I wish I had

"Don’t forget me"

Imagine if she did this with "Yosemite" as the third single. Lord the meltdowns would be even worse :deadbanana:

I think we really need to get start getting used to the idea that we will listen to WD in March :toofunny:

Because we will have it on repeat after its release this Friday! :sass:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Waiting for WD brings me back to the days when we were counting down to the release of the album back in September 5th! We did NOT know the wait we were gonna get. :oprah:

3 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Waiting for WD brings me back to the days we were counting down to the release of the album back in September 5th! We did NOT know the wait we were gonna get. :oprah:

its very similar because everyone was like “she said September 5th and she hasn’t said anything else yet so it has to be September 5th!!!!”

Then she posted that Instagram video September 1st announcing the rollout plan and people still thought it would be September 5th 

and let’s not forget August when every Friday she was finally going to post the preorder 

And I was so team COCCTOBER I didn’t expect a 2021 release 

a clown. I was a whole clown 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Nikogo said:

its very similar because everyone was like “she said September 5th and she hasn’t said anything else yet so it has to be September 5th!!!!”

Then she posted that Instagram video September 1st announcing the rollout plan and people still thought it would be September 5th 

and let’s not forget August when every Friday she was finally going to post the preorder 

And I was so team COCCTOBER I didn’t expect a 2021 release 

a clown. I was a whole clown 

WE, were a  whole clown! :troll: she really lost some of us for a sec. It was a dark time. Dark, but just a game. :blush3:

Just now, domandapiano said:

To be fair she did NOT explain the rollout plan in the September 1st video. She did a whole lot of not explaining anything at all in that video. Lol 

she didn’t explain it in huge detail, but she did. 

”before you see this, you’ll hear Let Me Love You Like A Woman”

so she announced the title track video, the pre single, and the rollout plan

"Don’t forget me"

If anyone watched the video she posted on September first where she flat out said they were shooting the Chemtrail video, and that was going to be seen after hearing LMLYLAW and still thought it was going to be out in 4 days then...:toofloppy:

“well of course we’ll see hear the song first! The album is dropping in 4 days!!!”

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

she didn’t explain it in huge detail, but she did. 

”before you see this, you’ll hear Let Me Love You Like A Woman”

so she announced the title track video, the pre single, and the rollout plan

luv your energy but we will have to agree to disagree on that one lol. Id call it a pipe dream to think the record would have been our that week, but I also wouldn’t call that announcing a rollout plan. Apart from the fact that she knew we’d hear let me love you first; I don’t think there was a rollout plan yet at that time. Hahahaha. 

anyways, I’m fine wether or not we get white dress this week, it’s just another instance of us getting hyped for nothing, even tho Lana’s actions perpetuated the hype as well. 

regardless of anything, we have less than a month till we are all dancing till we die!! 

55 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Yeah there’s very little buzz surrounding this album outside of the fandom. Idk what she or her team is doing promotion wise. No trailer, no interaction with fans, barely any magazine covers/interviews... it’s sad.

Probably because she's no longer consider an enemy that has to be mocked and attacked by most critics. LDR and the critics made peace with NFR. I still feel that, with NFR, she capitulated to them and that is what they wanted, and all they wanted.

Now she doesn't matter to them, unless she resurrects her early glamorous LDR persona and makes more remarks they loathe, like "feminism just isn't an interesting concept to me." 

Just now, domandapiano said:

luv your energy but we will have to agree to disagree on that one lol. 
i wouldn’t call that announcing a rollout plan. Hahahaha. 

anyways, I’m fine wether or not we get white dress this week, it’s just another instance of us getting hyped for nothing, even tho Lana’s actions perpetuated the hype as well. 

regardless of anything, we have less than a month till we are all dancing till we die!! 

It dropped the whole ‘surprise release’ thing because she announced the album plans. I’ll agree it was poorly poorly executed but she was very direct on the plans for the album then (as direct as one could be for an album that hadn’t even been submitted yet)

I don’t see the 26th as some huge disappointment, because this is a lnk.to situation all over again. She never said “white dress out the 26th!” Her crazy (but awesome) fans are INSANE and search every corner of the internet for a crumb of detail and get their hopes up based on that. 

"Don’t forget me"