Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

DANCE TILL WE DIE

tumblr_n5miglkVL01t5wznoo3_r1_250.gif

Joan Baez goes boom like that 

313f9c882a6d6d6697d0c181fde36969.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

maybe she doesn't want to do a release date announcement for white dress, she'll be like I already told you about it. And she'll just post saying out in the USA.

manifesting no announcement :oopna:

way too optimistic that could never happen

lights, camera, acción

it's honestly just some fomo of the vinyl. thinking it'd be sweet for a personal birthday friday release. nd never to sound defeatist but being so close to the supposed date. and the record following after. I'm alrite w it not being on friday. but. objectively I think it'd be a great teaser for the album regardless before it came on the 19th. 

there's a video for it so regardless of time, it's gonna have it's time to shine sooner or later methinks 

Friday thooooooooo 

UV/Honeymoon

@Eclipsepls confirm again that White Dress is coming this Friday :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Wait we will know if White Dress is coming by  tomorrow midday ( for europeans) if it is in NZ out on midnight:lange:

Almost 25 hours to go:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Feb 26th th -  birthday of the iconic@Dragon & White Dress single & music video

March 5th- Album trailer 

March 12th - Tulsa Jesus Freak + homemade music video 

March 19th- Album release day :kris:

Manifesting bad0bb2c4cb5adedaf6c1028a18e17d9.gif

Sorry for the spam guys but the hype is real

giphy.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

1 minute ago, Pico Boulevard said:

March 5th- Album trailer 

the hype is real

giphy.gif

I fuck w this post. I vibeeeeeee MvdUbTX.gifBhB64Qi.gif 
also, ty :lanahottie:

UV/Honeymoon

3 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

March 5th- Album trailer 

Sorry for the spam guys but the hype is real

giphy.gif

ben you waste of space, TAKE NOTES :krylie:

lights, camera, acción

11 hours ago, Miss Doing Nothing said:

That sounds like it’s a bittersweet song. I can’t wait till I can hear the song to understand what you mean! Thank u

10 hours ago, Miss Doing Nothing said:

With Venice Bitch there is a lot of hidden lyricism. I think White Dress won’t really tell a chronicle story, but more in its entirety. Double meanings. ‘White dress’ and ‘waitress’ have a similar sound for example

I’m excited to hear this song!

10 hours ago, uvbabe said:

Maybe because they're simple, not too complex or rich ? @Eclipse is this it? 

10 hours ago, Contemplating God said:

Didn't she say it's one of those songs with strange lyrics but a great melody, and once we get to the end of the song we'll know what she's talking about

Eclipse's statement makes sense

8 hours ago, JehovahThikness said:

honestly venice is an every mood song for me (except for anger), even though i can see it as a love song, it's mainly a song about reminiscing about the past and I view it as bittersweet/melancholic albeit soothing as well. so if white dress is really about her lizzy days, i can see how the two can go hand in hand if they're both about nostalgia in a way.

:oic3: