Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

This one is unmounted so you can put it on the wall. It's from a UK seller so idk if they ship internationally or not but it seems like good quality. You could probably find cheaper somewhere else though, maybe from local stores  https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/659205789/richmond-brushed-black-gold-silver-4x4?ref=user_profile&pro=1&frs=1&variation0=962013020&variation1=1069112914

@Terrence Loves Me The litho print is 12x12 so that's the size frame you'd want :kiss3:

12x12 , sounds like construction work, my stepdad can deal with that mbK53xg.gif

anyways back to cocc, she will announce white dress this friday, i'll ask the higher powers later for confirmation

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

16 minutes ago, RELIGION said:

had a dream last night that my cocc vinyl shipped to me early and I held a zoom session to play it for every1

elle get her

1 minute ago, StillOnMyMind said:

It leaked guys. I received the email notificatiom from Has It Leaked :(

Wait for real??

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

7 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

It leaked guys. I received the email notificatiom from Has It Leaked :(

don’t users report leaks rather than the website itself on hasitleaked 

aka it’s not reputable aka it hasn’t leaked :ma:

i’m sure if it actually leaked it would be all over d word website in minutes

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 hours ago, FallingCherry said:

I’m excited to hear it in the context of the album too! When I first heard it, I thought it was really pretty, but nothing more. However, overtime, it became one of my favourite songs of hers. And I think its simplicity is what makes it so good. It’s raw, it’s vulnerable, and though it’s simple, I find it so rich. It came out when I started dating someone and now it’s kinda over but not really, and that’s probably why I hold it so close to my heart. I haven’t heard the rest of the album and yet I can already understand why it’s Lana’s favourite. It just feels special

It’s true that that song grows on you. Same with the title track. I think this album will probably be more appreciated with each listen. After the title track’s release, after a few weeks, I was surprised, At some point, to want to listen to LMLYLAW more than Chemtrails. And then it switched again. I can’t wait for this album although the lack of anything related to it makes it hard to grasp its coming next week. 

customer on hold right this second while i'm checking hasitleaked

fd7a7b729895e1632539e3d39f83bf34.gif

[REDACTED] :hooker:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 minute ago, boom like that said:

104 MB and 320 kbps, do I trust it? :judgingu3:

yes :sass:

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

yes :sass:

I'm gonna let the dumb bitches test :yesnod:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺