Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

As a reminder:

Posting or sending illegal download links to officially released content available for purchase or streaming whether a leak or post-release is strictly forbidden. Additionally, requesting links to such content is also not allowed.

Trading through DMs is not allowed and will result in users having their PM access disabled.

Sending illegal download links to officially released content available for purchase or streaming through DMs is not allowed.

Directing where to find leaks (for example, "Check @USER on Twitter!") or posting a link will lead to a ban.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

remember guys if its legit please don't get yourselves in trouble, wait can you say if its legit? like would that count as proving a source to the leak? this avoiding a ban thing is a mind fuck

I think we are allowed to talk about the leak as long as we don't share links and say where we found it

(Correct me if I'm wrong)

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Just now, Clampigirl said:

As a reminder:

Posting or sending illegal download links to officially released content available for purchase or streaming whether a leak or post-release is strictly forbidden. Additionally, requesting links to such content is also not allowed.

Trading through DMs is not allowed and will result in users having their PM access disabled.

Sending illegal download links to officially released content available for purchase or streaming through DMs is not allowed.

Directing where to find leaks (for example, "Check @USER on Twitter!") or posting a link will lead to a ban.

what about if the users who download this say its real, does that count? 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Clampigirl said:

As a reminder:

are people allowed to confirm that it has leaked?

RVhKIwP.gif