Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, RormanNockwell said:

It's fake. They know about it and said it isn't the same as the real editions.

I guess it's possible that it really has the songs on it, but it isn't a genuine Lala vinyl.

how'd they get that picture then if the only time we have seen the image is the low quality mock up from her merch shop of the picture disc

Just now, lanabanana11 said:

how'd they get that picture then if the only time we have seen the image is the low quality mock up from her merch shop of the picture disc

I do not know. That's what they said.

Believe or do not believe ... I'm not doing pixelgate 2.0

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Lanaboards is wild at heart & weird on top 

giphy.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

42 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

Time to right this injustice (I feel like I’m the only one actually thinking LMLYLAW is one of her best songs lol)

I really love LMLYLAW and I get why it is her favourite, but I want to hear it in the context of the album. On its own, it’s not a standout, but so was Terrence as a single (don’t get me wrong: I love Terrence but prefer it when I listen to HM)

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

Rando thought but she's totally going to rhyme "wild" in that song with "child"

Well :ma:  

When I was a child

I was so wild 

Wild like a boar 

Wild like a whore 

tenor.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Rando thought but she's totally going to rhyme "wild" in that song with "child"

i'm gonna keep this comment safe in my mind for when she releases the song. i bet she will

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I really love LMLYLAW and I get why it is her favourite, but I want to hear it in the context of the album. On its own, it’s not a standout, but so was Terrence as a single (don’t get me wrong: I love Terrence but prefer it when I listen to HM)

Yeah LMLYLAW was the first song she wrote for the album, other than Yosemite or any other song she decided to include from the NFR era or before.

She said so in that French (?) magazine interview around the time NFR was released.

So like ... I view it as a song that's just an introduction to the album (which makes sense because she released it first). So I feel like all of the other songs are likely to be more intricate 'n' shit.

Once she knew she was doing a new record, Love Song was the first song she wrote for NFR (I think she already had Bartender and, obviously, TNBAR, but I mean the NFR sessions with Jack). And imo Love Song is very similar to LMLYLAW in that they're both relatively simple tracks that just set the tone.

All that is gold does not glitter,

Not all those who wander are lost;

The old that is strong does not wither,

Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,

A light from the shadows shall spring;

Renewed shall be blade that was broken,

The crownless again shall be king.

21 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

It's fake. They know about it and said it isn't the same as the real editions.

I guess it's possible that it really has the songs on it, but it isn't a genuine Lala vinyl.

Where have they said this?? Link? Image??

5 minutes ago, too fast too young said:

Where have they said this?? Link? Image??

I'm not sharing the conversation because I've done that before and it ended in trouble.

As I said, believe or don't ... it's all good. I just don't want people here getting scammed, which is why I posted.

13 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Well :ma:  

When I was a child

I was so wild 

Wild like a boar 

Wild like a whore 

tenor.gif

Oh my god no this is too good, especiall since the two last lines are sung in her most ethereal, innocent register :thumb3:

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

I'm not sharing the conversation because I've done that before and it ended in trouble.

As I said, believe or don't ... it's all good. I just don't want people here trying buy it and getting scammed, which is why I posted.

I guess the serbian account has some sort of insider-connections and thus managed to get the picture. This would explain the not yet announced "third" picture disc aswell. I just wonder whether the pictures are reaaaally good edits or if they actually managed to print their own vinyl. I mean, I think you can get it done, but I doubt that the factorys have capacities for it during Covid (?)

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

17 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m excited to hear it in the context of the album too! When I first heard it, I thought it was really pretty, but nothing more. However, overtime, it became one of my favourite songs of hers. And I think its simplicity is what makes it so good. It’s raw, it’s vulnerable, and though it’s simple, I find it so rich. It came out when I started dating someone and now it’s kinda over but not really, and that’s probably why I hold it so close to my heart. I haven’t heard the rest of the album and yet I can already understand why it’s Lana’s favourite. It just feels special

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

7 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

As I said, believe or don't ... it's all good. I just don't want people here getting scammed, which is why I posted.

Thanks for you post anyways 

13 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I guess the serbian account has some sort of insider-connections and thus managed to get the picture. This would explain the not yet announced "third" picture disc aswell. I just wonder whether the pictures are reaaaally good edits or if they actually managed to print their own vinyl. I mean, I think you can get it done, but I doubt that the factorys have capacities for it during Covid (?)

Yeah idk. As I said, even if the print on the vinyl is "fake" it's not impossible that it's a bootleg that really has the songs on it. Nobody can possibly know. 

But they're not concerned, apparently. 

ezgif.com-add-text105b5c749cf0a0c7.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

i mean i honestly think she might want to wait until the album is out to enable us to listen to white dress... maybe she's uncomfortable with putting it out because of how personal it is. maybe she thinks if it comes with 10 other songs it's going to go more unnoticed or something