Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Do y'all think the instrumentals for this album will leak or will they be like Norman's or Paradise's? :eartha2:

considering the fact that they're all produced by jack, probably not for for awhile :eartha2:

the only track that could have it's instrumental leaked is yosemite, because it's produced by rick nowels :mj2: 

WGe8ynS.gif

18 minutes ago, NoSalvation77 said:

I would really like a deep explanation on this . 

Spoiler

COTCC includes elements that are idyosincratic to all of her work, and not to NFR specifically. If it wasnt released just after NFR, I dont think anyone would be saying its "NFR 2.0", as the songs have different structures, instrumental and vocal stylings. There's a whole new aesthetical offering on COTCC if compared to NFR (or all of her other albums, with the obvious exception of the themes that are already her brand, but here discussing the way that they are executed, that's what makes her different projects unique each own).

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i'm really high and just had a feeling she might release a deluxe edition with dealer on it, the last time i had a feeling the album leaked an hour later :sass:

P

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

4 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So is she pregnant with clementine??? Why did she not pick up the phone for Stevie? Now that I’ve installed Norton on this phone it says I shouldn’t visit this website... 

Spoiler

Gaga slays Iconic Pop Star Tweets - Gaga Thoughts - Gaga Daily

WGe8ynS.gif

6 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Do y'all think the instrumentals for this album will leak or will they be like Norman's or Paradise's? :eartha2:

will never get over the fact that MAC and VB instrumentals have NOT leaked yet. :oprah3:

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

2 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Hide contents

COTCC includes elements that are idyosincratic to all of her work, and not to NFR specifically. If it wasnt released just after NFR, I dont think anyone would be saying its "NFR 2.0", as the songs have different structures, instrumental and vocal stylings. There's a whole new aesthetical offering on COTCC.

Wild at heart & How to disappear.

IMG-3521.jpg

48 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Yosemite might be one of Lana's best songs :ma: the haters LOST! 

so you know what time it is, time for you to make us your patented yosemite plastiscguy concept version :sass:

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

so you know what time it is, time for you to make us your patented yosemite plastiscguy concept version :sass:

and then some random person will post it on dbree and label it as the yosemite demo :sass: 

WGe8ynS.gif

57 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:
  Hide contents

Does DBJAG give anyone Bad Liar by Selena Gomez vibes (specifically in the chorus)?

i fucking hope not :awkney:

Just now, LemonadeHeavens said:

and then some random person will post it on dbree and label it as the yosemite demo :sass: 

the circle of life :wowcry:

Spoiler

i don't like to overhype the album for myself when i've only heard it a few times but it's starting to become my favorite of hers :oprah3:

AKA > COCC > UV > HM > BTD > NFR = LFL > P

i love you, but you don't understand me.

53 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

yeah i was like why has nobody mentioned this? maybe someone did pages ago idk, its so cool

Spoiler

wait which horn exactly cause i thought i heard sumn but i was high af... you’ve got a time stamp? 

6 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:
  Hide contents

wait which horn exactly cause i thought i heard sumn but i was high af... you’ve got a time stamp? 

Spoiler

yeah haha i noticed it when i was high, i was like wtf am i lisytening to bron to die or something, its during the verses i thinklfg

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Spoiler

was a waitress wearing a white dress look how I do this kinda makes me feel feel like a god maybe i was better off the pianooo the polyphonic airy singing
the verse melody the contrast between solid rich ivory tones n the sweetness of tone ah haaa haaaaa laaa laaaaa a sceeeeeeehhh hheeeeeeen ee heeen hmmmmm hmmm ^hmmm hmm-hmm suuuuuuuuuuuummer sizzlin the 2:40 to 2:50's to the build up to the normal tone towards the outroo 
tenor.gif?itemid=15720282tenor.gif?itemid=15720282
tenor.gif?itemid=15720282tenor.gif?itemid=15720282

UV/Honeymoon

I dont get Wild At Heart

Spoiler

I love you lots like polka-dots
You're killing me more
Than coffee pots and Insta thots/dots (idk)
With every drop I pour

like what does it mean, why does she love polka dots and what’s so deadly bout coffee pots and insta thots/dots/thoughts?