Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, FrankNotOcean said:

Reading you guys is giving me hopes that my friends (who find Lana a bit snoozy) will enjoy this album

Curious now

Wouldn't say that they would love it.

Spoiler

Cocc is probably Lana at her most stripped down and experimental, that's never a good place to change people's mind about someone, especially if they think her as boring

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put songs/album details in spoiler tags. <3

2 minutes ago, RuflesCando said:

I really don't think anyone should take e!weekly seriously

Agreed. But they have alot of credibility with public. But the metacritic weight of them is very low because they give 100 to every single album :lmao:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

2 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

....the leak happened at the right time..

Today was a horrible day :(

lana is all I have. Nothing to look forward to otherwise. 

Hope things will get better soon. Hang in there, hugs. :’(

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

18 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

me having not heard the album with, by my side, actually no one because everybody's in chemtrails heaven already

giphy.gif

I'm still holding on with you! No shame, just patience and smiles cus the reactions I have read are fantastic. The hype train continues.

I have got to say it now.. Chemtrails is so beautiful. It’s so stripped, so heartfelt and so pure to the soul. It’s so raw and so crystal clear. Growing up with Lanas music these last 10 years, her bodies of work have always fit hand in hand with the circumstances of my life and my feelings. I can always relate on a spiritual level and feel the music in my soul. I feel like this album is like looking back on all of those memories. From her Lizzy days to Honeymoon to Norman and with all of the unreleased music in between Chemtrails is a super sweet way to be able to look back and yet look forward at the same time. Even with the fact it leaked it’s not going to take away from the album on release day in any way because of how gorgeous it is. A lot of fans will be disappointed because it’s a stripped, slow and jazzy record but it’s breathtaking to me.

-Disclaimer// I was really stuck debating on listening to the leaks because I know how hard it has been and how hard Lana has been working through these turbulent times, I didn’t want the album to leak and I told myself I was only going to listen to snippets of the songs and get prepared for the album drop and get a sense of what the album would be and I ended up becoming so consumed by the album by the time I realized the “new date” was just a glitch. I will definitely be streaming on release date and for years to come. This is NOT an album that will make sense entirely on the first listen. It’s definitely a grower and I’m so fucking proud of Lana.

Edited by Clampigirl
Please put details about the songs/album in a spoiler tag. <3

This is a stupid question idc

What does White Hot Forever mean

sorry i live on the west coast and I’ve never been to Arkansas

pass me my vape.

1 minute ago, life is beautiful said:

This is a stupid question idc

What does White Hot Forever mean

1 : being at or radiating white heat. 2a : extremely hot. b : exhibiting or marked by extreme fervor or zeal white-hot enthusiasm.

Spoiler

Still, at the critics situations, I do feel that a lot of them will use the chorus in Wild at Heart to both throw some rocks or flowers at her

15 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

The controversies will definitely play a part and most critics will go in with an agenda when they listen to it, so i couldn't care less this time around. F them :oopna2:

My thoughts too! Preparing for mixed reception due to biased reviews but in reality it deserves as much if not more acclaim than NFR. 

Spoiler

I didn’t like the Neil Krug alternative cover at first but oh god it fits the sound of the album SO FUCKING WELL!!!! I’m crying it wasn’t used as the main cover :trisha:

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Here’s a question that even those of us who haven’t listened yet can discuss: Which colored vinyl do you think will arrive to your door first? :creep:

My red Neil Krug, I used my target card so hoping they on the ball with the delivery lol. Super excited to get this one!

My other variations are coming from UK so doubt I get them first since I’m in US. 

3 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Here’s a question that even those of us who haven’t listened yet can discuss: Which colored vinyl do you think will arrive to your door first? :creep:

Red from target!! ? 

I keep forgetting about the official album cover because the alternate cover is highly superior. From what I've heard about the album, it doesn't seem like the official cover really fits the album that well?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Spoiler

TJF, Dance Till We Die and Dark But Just A Game

should be singles

nF70D0F.png

46 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

I keep forgetting about the official album cover because the alternative cover is highly superior. From what I've heard about the album, it doesn't seem like the official cover really fits the album that well?

I think it does tbh

nF70D0F.png

Edited by Elle
spoiler tag added x