Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

my god I just heard only tulsa jesus freak i what chorus does he have. From my favorite wool songs. I've only heard it once the next time I hear it will be on the 19th but omg I was shocked

DaringAdventurousKob-max-1mb.gif

8 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:
  Hide contents

Imagine how Yosemite, TJF and White dress will sound live if sis ever decides to perform them once she goes touring again

You made me realize something:

I've seen someone on this thread say that COCC will get her rid of most of her fans who are here for the BTD/LFL kind of sound. At each release Lana steps further and further from her earlier days sound so why won't she just ditch these songs from her setlists? It's so weird that after so many years most of her setlists are songs from BTD but the music she's currently putting out is so different. I feel like those songs don't "define" her anymore and she should get rid of them completely (which the exception of Video Games ofc).

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

5 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Reveal hidden contents

I've seen someone on this thread say that COCC will get her rid of most of her fans who are here for the BTD/LFL kind of sound. At each release Lana steps further and further from her earlier days sound so why won't she just ditch these songs from her setlists? It's so weird that after so many years most of her setlists are songs from BTD but the music she's currently putting out is so different. I feel like those songs don't "define" her anymore and she should get rid of them completely (which the exception of Video Games ofc).

o1Kdt7G.gif

WOW imagine

Spoiler

A music video at a church, illuminated by the light coming through stained glass, a perfect setting for this bop 

Edited by HyperVelvet
Wait nvm quoted the wrong response lol

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

5 minutes ago, hip hop in the summer said:

ok but just fucking imagine if tulsa jesus freak aka white hot forever stayed as a title track and got its own high budget video :wub:

o1Kdt7G.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

10 minutes ago, HyperVelvet said:
  Hide contents

Imagine how Yosemite, TJF and White dress will sound live if sis ever decides to perform them once she goes touring again

Please everybody you can stone me about this but here's my prediction: She will not go on stage w/ her band and perform a big venue like this. And y'all know what I mean.

Jim-1.jpgJim-2.jpgJim-3.jpg

5 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

i think the songs themselves still represent her and aren't bad necessarily for her to still perform (well, some of them - think she should definitely ditch stuff like OTTR, national anthem, etc) - but i would love to hear her rework some of them live into more of her current sound

like how in mojo she talked about how video games and ride have some country and folk in their core - it would be really cool to hear her sing video games live as a stripped down ballad with just an acoustic guitar. 

wish she would put more effort into her live sets lol, theres so much amazing stuff she could do with her catalog of songs to choose from

1 minute ago, normanrockweII said:

Where’s this woman? 

right... her most personal album leaked a week early and she didn't move :xgiggle:

do you ever just... gaze at horizons?

original.gif

My nightmare: Lana deleting all the white dress snippets on her Instagram. Silent release... March 19th and no post, no announcement. One month later she stills silent. End of an era. 

december 24th, she finally says something: we open her Instagram and read: 

Spoiler

Sylvia...

Spoiler

TJF and DBJAG both feel like unreleased 2009/2010 era tracks to me and I love that sm

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I definitely see her dropping WD video with 0 fanfare, making maybe 1 or 2 Instagram posts about the album, and then ending the era. Which is a shame, these are some of her best songs

My hopes are very low but I’m hoping she covers at least one more magazine. I’d love a live performance like NFR but with Jack being unavailable I don’t see that happening 

unless she has Zach do it 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

I definitely see her dropping WD video with 0 fanfare, making maybe 1 or 2 Instagram posts about the album, and then ending the era. Which is a shame, these are some of her best songs

My hopes are very low but I’m hoping she covers at least one more magazine. I’d love a live performance like NFR but with Jack being unavailable I don’t see that happening 

unless she has Zach do it 

why is jack unavailable?