Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, Doll Harlow said:

I keep forgetting about the official album cover because the alternative cover is highly superior. From what I've heard about the album, it doesn't seem like the official cover really fits the album that well?

Yes. The Neil cover should have been official, period. Def evokes the vibe of the album better. 

25 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Girl i have my sources but i can reveal them  :$ But trusth me. Its true. And yes its a very good number. She will probally do 150-170kk ww first week 

So you “can” share ? lol jk. Thanks though hopefully more for first week worldwide. I know Norman did over 200k first week just in us uk and France. I think with it leaking so early in HQ it’ll hurt streaming numbers. So many stans are listening non stop now that even if they stream when it releases it won’t be at the same volume as if it was fresh, sadly. Not for everyone of course but for lots I’m sure. Anyways still hoping over 100k us and 200k worldwide!!

6 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Here’s a question that even those of us who haven’t listened yet can discuss: Which colored vinyl do you think will arrive to your door first? :creep:

Target red, or the grey variant from her store. That one shipped out yesterday :party:

Good Lord gracious 

:trisha:

Spoiler

Chemtrails in the context of the album made my chin tingle, TJF took it to the belly

Yosemite is truly more beautiful than I imagined and having a Rick/LFL track is a breath it’s like it sparkles

WAH actually is luminous :heidi:

DBJAG horny and scary :paris:

NATWWAL precocious and weird :slayty:

DTWD is the real cryer for me somehow

White Dress is a next level ambition achieved

I knew LMLYLAW was gonna slap hot damn

and the features are good Nikki especially sounds great on the album

9 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Here’s a question that even those of us who haven’t listened yet can discuss: Which colored vinyl do you think will arrive to your door first? :creep:

target red because i expect things from her store to come late(r) :bebe:

sUcVobB.png

5 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

I keep forgetting about the official album cover because the alternate cover is highly superior. From what I've heard about the album, it doesn't seem like the official cover really fits the album that well?

neils cover is literally perfection, it fits every single song:oprah2: wtf was she thinking

1 minute ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

I’m so curious to hear dark but just a game, the reviews from you guys are all so different!!

Star boy pre chorus meets portished? I’m in 

Same, it already was my most anticipated track since the tracklist leaked from Shazam, but my hype for it is now over the roof :trisha:

Lanarat.png

One person described Dark But Just a Game as early 2000s sounding and another person said it had a Beatles vibe? I have no idea what that would sound like 

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Just now, Doll Harlow said:

Hide contents

One person described Dark But Just a Game as early 2000s sounding and another person said it had a Beatles vibe? I have no idea what that would sound like 

The hook is EXTREMELY like a Beatles/ “Mr. Blue Sky” vibe it’s the most gorgeous song on the album. 

Honestly like the best parts of Venice B*txh and HTD. 

1 minute ago, Doll Harlow said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

The way both of those people are correct:hype:

2 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Melodically more like the Beatles but instrumental is more early 2000s

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

I’ve only pre-ordered one vinyl, and it’s the red one with Krug’s picture from FNAC. I think it’ll arrive quickly after the release day. :flutter:

Same, Clampi! It'll be my first Lana vinyl ever and I've already brought out my dad's vintage record player for it :bebe:

Lanarat.png

6 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:
  Hide contents

I’m so curious to hear dark but just a game, the reviews from you guys are all so different!!

Star boy pre chorus meets portished? I’m in 

Spoiler

one of her best songs:lange:

2 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

as others have said both of those are kinda right, and i also think the mojo int comparison of portishead wasn't TOO far off. like it makes sense why they said that

god i really want to put the album back into my itunes and listen to it again but i swore abstinence until the 19th :trisha:

sUcVobB.png