Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

16 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

If i see another "COCC as an EP" or "COCC as a NFR re-release" tracklist

You're all wrong 

objectively

tenor.gif?itemid=7428188

Wtf people are saying that?? Please...:eartha::bye:

JAIL!! 

Spoiler

i really like the piano in for free, it has a pretty instrumental and melody, i just wish lana sang the opening lines and closing lines, that's my only issue with it, weyes took the important parts of the song and lana had the featuring sections, so it feels like she just dumped a weyes cover song on the end of the album featuring herself, it's awkward and bugs me a lot

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

why does let me love you like a wombat hit different all of a sudden

we could get lost in the purple rain!!!!

tenor.gif

wombat ???

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

56 minutes ago, luminom said:

Hide contents

Yosemite is such a grower. The first time i was like oh thats cute... now i just cannot stop playing it 

:trisha: Such a gorgeous melody and instrumentation, lana's hypnotic vocals and the percussion/guitar loop justs sends me to heaven more and and more with each listen.. and the SPOKEN WORD!! i mean.... a masterpiece of a song

Spoiler

There are so many masterpieces on this album. But you can really get lost in Yosemite, it's so mesmerizing and warm. I can listen to it for hours.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

i'm really high and just had a feeling she might release a deluxe edition with dealer on it, the last time i had a feeling the album leaked an hour later :sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e