Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 minute ago, luminom said:

Hide contents

Yosemite is such a grower. The first time i was like oh thats cute... now i just cannot stop playing it 

:trisha: Such a gorgeous melody and instrumentation, lana's hypnotic vocals and the percussion/guitar loop justs sends me to heaven more and and more with each listen.. and the SPOKEN WORD!! i mean.... a masterpiece of a song

Me TOO. The drums really make the song. I was whatever about it at first but listening to it for the 76th time really makes me love it 

pass me my vape.

7 minutes ago, GetFree said:

I can totally see how a presumptuous brand like Pitchfork would give this a 9.5 just because it sounds much more “abstract” in a way that’s going to divide a lot of people. Very reminiscent of Fiona Apple’s Fetch The Bolt Cutters

Nah they're gonna DRAG her, especially Pitchfork. I can see them giving this a 7 but let's brace ourselves for the lashings.

Spoiler

Im super satisfied how much Yosemite fits this album, I was afraid it would be another TNBAR situation. It’s her most cohesive album so far, tracklisting makes so much sense with this one 

3 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:
  Reveal hidden contents

so... which one of y’all will write down all the lyrics? or did someone do that already ? 

Spoiler

Search up “lana del rey fandom wiki” and you can find them there x

Spoiler

can we talk about the emile hayne born to die fog horn in yosemite though? i cant believe they sampled that, it sounds just like it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Okay. This album should have been an EP called White Hot Forever ,

or worst case scenario Norman F* Rockwell - Wanderlust edition (  Born To Die Paradise Edition situation ). 

It would work so much better like that .

CD 1 NFR

CD 2 Wanderlust with a track list like this :

1)White Hot Forever

2)Wanderlust

3)Yosemite

4)White Dress

5) Wild At Heart

6) Dark But Just A Game

That way we save Chemtrails Over The Country Club for another album with a more solid concept

2 minutes ago, NoSalvation77 said:
Spoiler

Okay. This album should have been an EP called White Hot Forever ,

or worst case scenario Norman F* Rockwell - Wanderlust edition (  Born To Die Paradise Edition situation ). 

It would work so much better like that .

CD 1 NFR

CD 2 Wanderlust with a track list like this :

1)White Hot Forever

2)Wanderlust

3)Yosemite

4)White Dress

5) Wild At Heart

6) Dark But Just A Game

That way we save Chemtrails Over The Country Club for another album with a more solid concept

Spoiler

I actually agree, and it should've been released in September as a digital EP. Though I would replace Wild At Heart with COCC.

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:
  Reveal hidden contents

can we talk about the emile hayne born to die fog horn in yosemite though? i cant believe they sampled that, it sounds just like it

Spoiler

i thought i was the only one who noticed :trisha: 

WGe8ynS.gif

Just now, sweetie said:
  Hide contents

I actually agree, and it should've been released in September as a digital EP. Though I would replace Wild At Heart with COCC.

Hmmm or even include them both at the end of the day. Yes September Or even early 2020 with the pandemic beginning . And the album cover would be neil krug's photo. That way it would be perfect.